Forums: General: Announcements:
10 Free Copies of Dan Brodsky-Chenfeld's book "Above All Else" up for Grabs!

Premier sangiro
Head Honcho
Sep 4, 2012, 6:28 AM
Post #1 of 11 (3343 views)
Shortcut
10 Free Copies of Dan Brodsky-Chenfeld's book "Above All Else" up for Grabs! Can't Post

Heya all,

Because everybody loves free stuff! As promised yesterday we're starting to give away some stuff on the Dropzone.com Facebook page. We've got 10 copies of Dan's book, Above All Else: A World Champion Skydiver's Story of Survival and What It Taught Him About Fear, Adversity, and Success and one of them could be yours for free. Here's what you have to do:

1. Like Our Facebook Page
  2. Share any post, picture, status update, video or whatever we post to that page in any particular week with your friends and you're in the draw. Share 2 and you're in twice, share 3 and... well, you get the picture.
  3. We'll be giving away 2 copies every Friday for the next 5 weeks, starting this Friday, September 7, 2012
  4. If you don't win the first week, just share away the next and you'll automatically be entered into the draw again.
  5. That's it. Good luck and have fun!

Winners will be announced on Facebook and here in the forums. The prize cannot be swapped for anything else. If you cannot be contacted or don't respond to our notifications that you've won within 48 hours, you'll make the next guy very happy! Wink

Here's a link to our Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/dropzoneskydiving

Remember, you have to "Share" not just "Like" to enter the draw.

(This post was edited by sangiro on Sep 4, 2012, 6:45 AM)

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Sep 4, 2012, 7:07 AM
Post #2 of 11 (3267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sangiro] 10 Free Copies of Dan Brodsky-Chenfeld's book "Above All Else" up for Grabs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Do Mods get to play? Angelic

councilman24  (D 8631)

Sep 4, 2012, 4:45 PM
Post #3 of 11 (3046 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] 10 Free Copies of Dan Brodsky-Chenfeld's book "Above All Else" up for Grabs! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm sure you play, just maybe not this game.Angelic

DcloudZ  (B 37320)

Sep 4, 2012, 5:23 PM
Post #4 of 11 (3031 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sangiro] 10 Free Copies of Dan Brodsky-Chenfeld's book "Above All Else" up for Grabs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Amazing book!

Definitely worth reading, skydiver or notSmile

jessicamarie

Sep 5, 2012, 8:45 PM
Post #5 of 11 (2781 views)
Shortcut

It is a great book and a fast read!! Helpful for new skydivers and, I think, helpful for anyone who has a dream of accomplishing greatness in any endeavor. Highly recommended!!

Premier sangiro
Head Honcho
Sep 7, 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #6 of 11 (2586 views)
Shortcut

And the winners of the first 2 copies of "Above all Else" are Eduardo Ferraiuolo and John Musgrave. Congrats and thanks for sharing guys! Cool

Premier Meso
Administrator
Sep 18, 2012, 1:03 AM
Post #7 of 11 (2325 views)
Shortcut

This past weeks competition winners are: Alan K. Griffiths and Frdo Flypower. Congrats guys!

Monko760  (B 38424)

Oct 4, 2012, 12:10 AM
Post #8 of 11 (2145 views)
Shortcut

I'm about 1/3 of the way through, my friend gave me the book yesterday. Awesome read so far!

DanDanInc  (Student)

Nov 14, 2012, 10:11 AM
Post #9 of 11 (1827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Monko760] 10 Free Copies of Dan Brodsky-Chenfeld's book "Above All Else" up for Grabs! [In reply to] Can't Post

I need to read the directions better next time. I wonder if you have any more copies of the book...

jrouse  (B 38781)

Nov 14, 2012, 10:24 AM
Post #10 of 11 (1822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DanDanInc] 10 Free Copies of Dan Brodsky-Chenfeld's book "Above All Else" up for Grabs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just finished reading it! Its a great book that is very inspirational! I highly recommend it!

DanDanInc  (Student)

Nov 14, 2012, 10:27 AM
Post #11 of 11 (1818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jrouse] 10 Free Copies of Dan Brodsky-Chenfeld's book "Above All Else" up for Grabs! [In reply to] Can't Post

I've heard it was good. I believe my wife is getting it for me regardless. haha

Forums : General : Announcements

Search for (options)