Forums: Skydiving: Skydiving History & Trivia:
DB Cooper

First page Previous page 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 2178 Next page Last page  View All

georger

Sep 3, 2012, 11:40 AM
Post #35976 of 54432 (29420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Reaching New Heights On The DBC Thread [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Damn...all these questions and comments.
Geoff Gray was allowed access by the Seattle FBI to the official witness reports. Check pages 91-93, I believe. The witnesses were all over on the descriptions. Robert Gregory said the hijacker was no taller than five-nine. Tina said five-ten to six feet. Flo Schaffner thought six feet. All of the stews went with different combinations on the FBI's Face ID catalog. But this stuff is typical, so taking one particular item as holy in the descriptions is a tough sell. No one agreed exactly on the hair, even the suit he was wearing. So who the eff knows? It's a very general thing, although you could eliminate people based upon it...for example...if they were six four and had blond hair. You could rule that person out. But the truth is that Cooper, aka The Sketch, looks like a lot of people. He's not real unique and that's been part of the problem in identifying him.

Yea, real life is a bitch, especially when you yell FIRE! in a theatre.

Always use a source that fits your preconceived
destination.

What were Ckret's source files?

Cooper doesn't look "unique" - to a white shark.

(This post was edited by georger on Sep 3, 2012, 11:42 AM)
Attachments: 179757-muammar-gaddafi-dead-the-libyan-leader-s-exclusive-fashion-statement-p.jpg (182 KB)

Robert99

Sep 3, 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #35977 of 54432 (29415 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] Reaching New Heights On The DBC Thread [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
OK, so perhaps Cooper had an ‘unconventional’ form of locomotion which made it difficult to estimate his height. It ‘could’ happen. I found it very difficult to estimate the height of the person in this video, and imagined Cooper doing pretty much the same thing as he boarded Flight 305.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--4pQX-jnX0

It would be foolish on my part to argue that establishing an accurate height would be difficult in this situation, even though height was exactly the last thing on my mind.

So I’ve decided to surrender to science, limited photo interpretation and the American building standards to guide my next experiment. Attached is yet another stepping stone to facilitate the journey towards the truth. Kenny is standing in the doorway of his apartment, which is not the fuselage of an aircraft or the driver’s license upon which he submitted information which was lies, regarding his true height.

All one has to do is see the hinge on the door and where it is in relation to the toupee-less head of Kenny. He is barely past the threshold so any distortions should be minimal. Here’s where everyone gets to play scientist if they have the required equipment:

A. A Tape measure.

B. A Door (roll top garage doors and pocket doors won’t work here, nor shower doors, oven doors, refrigerator doors, cabinet doors, dryer doors, car doors, pet doors, odors, sliding doors, screen doors or medicine cabinet doors) Just a regular, human opens and walks through it door as found in most rooms and entrances to homes.

Now all you have to do is take ‘A’ and measure the distance to the bottom of the top hinge on ‘B’. See how easy? But since this is the Cooper thread, be prepared for at least half a dozen iterations before NOT measuring the height of a door hinge, found in most homes. Good luck.

In examining the photo of the door and KC, repeat door and KC, in Farflung's attachment, it should be noted that the picture has been cropped at the top and rotated slightly clockwise.

Using the horizontal fixture outside the door as a reference, it is obvious that KC's bald head is exactly at the same level as the bottom of the top door hinge.

The bottom of the top hinge on my front entrance door is exactly 68 inches (or 5 feet, 8 inches) above the floor.

While my door is somewhat wider than the door in the photo, the vertical dimensions are probably very close since most doors in this day and age are "pre-hung" at the factory.

Since KC is wearing shoes, probably with at least a one-half inch heel, he would seem to be less than 5 feet, 8 inches, in his bare feet.

So KC may have exaggerated UPWARDS when the drivers license people asked him his height. Presumably he didn't have any reason to understate his height and, also presumably, the license people would have noticed if his claimed height was 4 inches less than what they were seeing.

Also, the license people could have check his claimed eye color in a fraction of a second. And they probably did.

Robert99

smokin99

Sep 3, 2012, 12:31 PM
Post #35978 of 54432 (29408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] Reaching New Heights On The DBC Thread [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
A. A Tape measure.

B. A Door (roll top garage doors and pocket doors won’t work here, nor shower doors, oven doors, refrigerator doors, cabinet doors, dryer doors, car doors, pet doors, odors, sliding doors, screen doors or medicine cabinet doors) Just a regular, human opens and walks through it door as found in most rooms and entrances to homes.

Now all you have to do is take ‘A’ and measure the distance to the bottom of the top hinge on ‘B’. See how easy? But since this is the Cooper thread, be prepared for at least half a dozen iterations before NOT measuring the height of a door hinge, found in most homes. Good luck.

Tape measure?? I can't tell you the number of tape measures i have bought..and always return to my toolbox when I'm through with it --but I'd bet a million free copies of Blasted that it's not there at this particular moment in time. Smile.
So....I went to the internet, and was immediately foiled. Depending on where you look doors can be 6'8, 7', etc., but most agree that 6'8" is standard for a front door. The top hinge, depending on who you believe, is placed 5" or 6" from the top and Hinges can be 3 - 5 inches in length with the average looking like 4 inches.

So if a door is 80 inches tall, and allowing for the height it has to be raised to clear the floor/threshold. So say at 81 inches - a 4 inch hinge would be at the 71 inch mark at it's bottom if it's placed 6 inches from the top - which would be approx 5'11" from the floor - If 4 in hinge is placed 5 inches from top - then that would be 81-9= 72 = 6 ft. You can play with those numbers about 1/2 inch maybe if the threshold is lower. If you want to disregard the threshold - then figure 5'10 - 5'11.
Is that correct or did I finally realize my math teacher's true expectations of me?

Edited to add...well I'll be damned. My tape measure is where it's supposed to be. I'm shocked. I have 4 exterior doors - From floor to bottom of top hinge: Front door 69", back1 - 70 3/4", Back 2 - 70.5", To garage - 70.5". So my man would be 5'9" - 5'10 3/4.

However, I checked and the top of my 4 inch hinges are set approx 7 - 8.5 inches from the top which explains the discrepancy. So...it's possible that I am an aberration that you will have to discard in the statistical scheme of things. My doors were probably hung on a Friday or a Monday. :)
But that was fun.

RobertMBlevins

Sep 3, 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #35979 of 54432 (29405 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robert99] Reaching New Heights On The DBC Thread [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm really surprised that none of you have agreed that the Seattle FBI should at least question the witnesses regarding Christiansen.

I understand that some of you dismiss Christiansen solely based on the descriptions by witnesses. However, there ARE discrepencies in those descriptions. Straight hair, marcelled hair, black hair, dyed hair, dark brown hair, black suit or russet suit, five nine, no...six feet, no...five ten or so...he was 35, no, mid-forties. One witness thought he was older. This is typical of witness descriptions, and also why they should be a guide, but do not necessarily represent the whole truth and nothing but the truth. People have been wrongly convicted on such descriptions, as well as rightly convicted.

My point is that after all this time, you need witnesses whose testimony can be verified. And you need additional evidence. Think about it for a moment. Suppose Tina Mucklow and Flo Schaffner were shown a picture of someone taken in 1971, and without any other supporting evidence both these women say:

Quote:
'That's the guy. That's HIM.'

Would you believe it? Would you post up here and say 'case solved?' (Just so we understand, remember I said WITHOUT ANY OTHER EVIDENCE pointing to that person)

A tough sell after so many years have passed. You can bandy around the description stuff all you wish, but the only way to get to the truth on Christiansen and Geestman is for the Seattle FBI to interview the witnesses. I strongly believe they would get to the truth easily. And it could very well be that all of that evidence against these men could be explained away by things OTHER than the Cooper hijacking.

In fact, the odds say it is more likely that this evidence is something else besides Cooper. Those are the odds. But they should at least make an effort to find out once and for all. Look at what they spent/did with Marla Cooper, and all they had really had was her own word about things. Even her own family would not back her story. Her own brother, who was at the house in Sisters, OR posted to that effect on Marla's own Facebook page.

Don't you think Christiansen deserves at least the same treatment? More circumstantial evidence has been presented about Christiansen than in any other suspect in the case, with the possible exception of Richard Floyd McCoy. In fact, there may be more evidence for KC than McCoy, and it helps when some of the principals are still alive...just in case the FBI ever decides to speak with them.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Sep 3, 2012, 12:47 PM)

Farflung

Sep 3, 2012, 12:49 PM
Post #35980 of 54432 (29400 views)
Shortcut
Height Makes Right [In reply to] Can't Post

Nice work from the 99’s (big surprise again). I measured my entry door and the door from my garage (The Garage-Mahal, as I insist everyone call it) and came up with 69 ½ inches for both (Stanley doors, both pre-hung).

I was never a member of a military organization; I was however in the Air Force. Before admittance there was a little ‘ol thing called a physical which had to be passed first. The doctors had you stand on a scale and measured your height so they could reach in the correct bin and grab half a dozen uniforms to throw at your face. They did not take your word for it. So if Kenny did lie on his driver’s license as has been reported, then the US Army also lied in his service record.

According to Gray’s book, which some people just love, love, love to quote; Kenny was recorded as being, five foot eight. Well perhaps the Army was part of this future deception where Kenny would go to the DMV and lie about being shorter, because that’s what men lie about.

Then the stewardesses got all confused in the fuselage because height is difficult to judge according to….. I guess there are a few more iterations which must transpire before that question can be answered. But so far the score is:

Driver’s License – LIE
US ARMY – LIE
Estimates by eye witnesses – Unreliable due to an undocumented visual illusion.

The height of a door’s hinge is about the only thing which makes sense in the universe right now, I wonder why. Oh well.
Attachments: Withering Heights.jpg (162 KB)

smokin99

Sep 3, 2012, 1:26 PM
Post #35981 of 54432 (29390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] Height Makes Right [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Nice work from the 99’s (big surprise again). I measured my entry door and the door from my garage (The Garage-Mahal, as I insist everyone call it) and came up with 69 ½ inches for both (Stanley doors, both pre-hung).

I was never a member of a military organization; I was however in the Air Force. Before admittance there was a little ‘ol thing called a physical which had to be passed first. The doctors had you stand on a scale and measured your height so they could reach in the correct bin and grab half a dozen uniforms to throw at your face. They did not take your word for it. So if Kenny did lie on his driver’s license as has been reported, then the US Army also lied in his service record.

According to Gray’s book, which some people just love, love, love to quote; Kenny was recorded as being, five foot eight. Well perhaps the Army was part of this future deception where Kenny would go to the DMV and lie about being shorter, because that’s what men lie about.

Then the stewardesses got all confused in the fuselage because height is difficult to judge according to….. I guess there are a few more iterations which must transpire before that question can be answered. But so far the score is:

Driver’s License – LIE
US ARMY – LIE
Estimates by eye witnesses – Unreliable due to an undocumented visual illusion.

The height of a door’s hinge is about the only thing which makes sense in the universe right now, I wonder why. Oh well.

So...instead of calling the construction company and bitching them out on my doors :)
I've looked and it's looking like 7" from top is not an unusual hinge placement. As a matter of fact - From the Stanley website 5 -10 is the US standard layout for top and bottom hinges - but certain Western states use the Western standard for hinge placement: 7 from the top and 11 from the bottom.

I can now officially add door hinges to the list of things that I have learned as a direct result of subscribing to this forum. Of course, this and 3.69 will buy me exactly one gallon of gas at today's price in my neck of the woods, but I thank you guys anyway. Smile

mrshutter45

Sep 3, 2012, 2:21 PM
Post #35982 of 54432 (29375 views)
Shortcut
Re: [smokin99] Height Makes Right [In reply to] Can't Post

gas is around $3.85 - $3.99 Ft. Laud !!! MadMadMad

RobertMBlevins

Sep 3, 2012, 2:33 PM
Post #35983 of 54432 (29371 views)
Shortcut
What Can Be Proven [In reply to] Can't Post

Kenny was barely eighteen when he entered the Army. It's possible he grew a bit more, but there's no way to tell. The idea that he may have lied on his drivers' license app was mere speculation on my part. But let's assume for a moment that KC really WAS five foot eight inches tall and that descriptions by witnesses gave the hijacker's height at anywhere between five-nine (Robert Gregory) and the stews (five ten to six feet). Does that alone dismiss KC as a suspect?

Absolutely not, and there are two reasons for this. The fact that eyewitness descriptions can be notoriously unreliable, and the additional fact that there is a substantial body of witness testimony and circumstantial evidence pointing to Christiansen. Not enough to say he WAS the hijacker, or even enough to link him to it, but enough to warrant a closer look.

Let's list the things I can actually PROVE about Christiansen and Geestman and leave off the ones I can't:

1) Christiansen worked for the airline and was unhappy with them and complained about being broke because of the strikes. (Evidence: His letters home to Minnesota say this)

2) Christiansen spent more than five times his yearly income in cash within nine months after the crime. (Evidence: Tax records, two deeds of purchase, loan to Bernie Geestman's sister)

3) Christiansen was an experienced paratrooper, but hadn't jumped in a long time. (Testimony by witnesses, his Army record)

4) Geestman has consistently lied regarding his association with Christiansen, and has changed his story several times. (Too much to list)

5) Geestman strongly denied that Christiansen could be the hijacker. (Interview) Told History Channel later Christiansen could be the hijacker. (Television appearance)

6) Three separate witnesses, plus Geestman's sister's family place him with Christiansen and missing over the week of the crime. (Testimony by Helen Jones, her daughter, Margaret Geestman, and Dawn J's family)

7) Geestman lied when he said he knew absolutely nothing about the cash loan to his sister. (Evidence: His sister says it was Geestman who approached KC to ask for the loan, on her request - and that it was Geestman who actually delivered the money to her)

8) Someone built a hiding spot in the attic above Christiansen's old bedroom. Hiding spot made from two 2x6 pieces and a section of Formica countertop. (Evidence: Decoded crew finds it without outside testimony or assistance, and yet only the day before this happened, Helen Jones mentions casually that KC replaced the countertops in the kitchen soon after he bought the house. An expert whom I had examine the Formica piece says it is definitely from the late 50's or early 1960's)

9) Christiansen was not well-known among the other employees at NWA and worked only the overseas flights. (Testimony from co-employees, and his work record)

10) Within six weeks of KC's death in 1994, someone drove up to Twisp, WA to Margie Geestman's ranch, broke into the house, and stole a single Foss Tugs logbook from a box of ten, (the '71 log) along with picture albums containing most of the pictures showing Bernie Geestman and Kenny Christiansen together. (Evidence: Testimony from Margaret Geestman, one log book missing, new locks, shattered door frame was obvious, but now repaired.)

Note on Above: It was actually ME who discovered the missing logbook, not Margaret. She was using them to show some possible double-pay entries for Geestman, when I noticed the log for 1971 was missing. It's possible that she lost it, but it seems coincidental because Geestman used Foss as an alibi for where he was over Thanksgiving 1971, and that turned out to be a lie. On this point let's say I can prove there was a break-in, but not who did it, not for sure, although the only person motivated to steal such things and nothing else might be Bernie Geestman)

11) The Christmas Picture taken in the doorway of Apt. J-3 at the Rainier View Apts. in Sumner, WA is verified. (Time stamp on front says 'FEB 72' but Christmas wreath indicates more likely taken three weeks or so after the hijacking. Shows Christiansen dressed similarly to the hijacker, and carrying same type of items carried by hijacker. Not SAME items, just same type, briefcase and paper bag)

12) Reference to above: Christiansen lived alone at the Rainier View, yet picture was snapped by somone else unless timer was used. (Evidence: Rental app says one person lived there.)

13) Christiansen changed his appearance dramatically after the date of the hijacking. (Evidence: Testified to by his friends and neighbors, other witnesses. BEFORE: Dressed sharply on and off work except when doing outside work for others. Occasionally wore toupee. AFTER: Began wearing coveralls and dressing like a farmer except when on the job at NWA. Never wore toupee again.)

14) Christiansen lies about income by telling people he made good money at the airline. (Evidence: Testimony from witnesses stated that KC made a habit of doing this. NWA records show he was paid about $512 a month before and for quite a while after the hijacking)

15) Christiansen's estate when he died defies any reasonable explanation on how he acquired it simply by working for wages. NWA was his only full-time job from a time previous to the hijacking until he retired. (Evidence: $200,000 in savings and checking found at West One Bank after his death, extensive gold coin and stamp collection worth even more, and a house and adjoining lot without a mortgage.)

There are other points, but without being able to prove them without witnesses or documentation, I will leave those off.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Sep 3, 2012, 3:04 PM)
Attachments: KCfinalbankslidefinal.gif (93.8 KB)
  coopbaldgood.gif (88.1 KB)
  kennysalonapfinalt.jpg (141 KB)
  wikiapartment.jpg (74.8 KB)
  counterthree.gif (252 KB)
  taxdeedwithtex2.gif (266 KB)

matthewcline  (D 21585)

Sep 3, 2012, 2:38 PM
Post #35984 of 54432 (29368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Height Makes Right [In reply to] Can't Post

I thought we recently talked in here about #3 and showed it wasn't Kenny in those pics and there was no record, as of yet, showing he had been a Paratrooper?

Matt

RobertMBlevins

Sep 3, 2012, 3:01 PM
Post #35985 of 54432 (29480 views)
Shortcut
Re: [matthewcline] Height Makes Right [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I thought we recently talked in here about #3 and showed it wasn't Kenny in those pics and there was no record, as of yet, showing he had been a Paratrooper?

Matt

Those pics you refer to were of Kenny's father. Lyle Christiansen sent them and neglected to tell me they were NOT of Kenny.

We know everything regarding Kenny's Army record. His dates of service, where he was stationed, unit, etc. I can find them in our records.

I did post up his Army induction paperwork once, had his thumbprint on it.

Farflung

Sep 3, 2012, 3:18 PM
Post #35986 of 54432 (29472 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] What Can Be Proven [In reply to] Can't Post

What can’t be proven is that height is difficult to judge in an aircraft, as reported many, many, many times by RobertMBlevins who refuses to name his source.

Third iteration.

RobertMBlevins

Sep 3, 2012, 3:44 PM
Post #35987 of 54432 (29460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] What Can Be Proven [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
What can’t be proven is that height is difficult to judge in an aircraft, as reported many, many, many times by RobertMBlevins who refuses to name his source.

Third iteration.

This was a judgment call on my part. And I already addressed this issue, mainly by stating that eyewitness reports can be somewhat unreliable at times. This is borne out in the Cooper case by the varied descriptions of the hijacker given by the witnesses. We've been over this before. Flo said maybe six feet. Robert Gregory said no more than five nine, Mucklow says five ten to six feet. The stews couldn't even agree on the FBI's Facial ID Catalog composites, or even the type of hair. For example, Alice Hancock thought he had wavy hair, while the other two said straight. So what do you believe? About the only thing the witnesses agreed on in total was that Cooper was a white guy, weighed more than 160 pounds, was maybe five something to six feet, and had dark hair and a dark suit. And he had really cool sunglasses. :)

How about this from Flo in 2007, looking at pic of KC:

Quote:
'Over the years, the FBI has shown her photos of dozens of suspects, and she has yet to identify any of them. I’d brought the photos of Kenny Christiansen, and she spread them on the table. She zeroed in on the passport photo all blown up. She rubbed his features on the page. “The ears, the ears are right.” She moved to the lips. “Yes, thin lips. And the top lip, kind of like this, yes.” Then the forehead. “A wide forehead, yes.” Then the hair. “Receding, yes, the two areas—yes, yes—sort of like this.” She was pushing down on the photo hard now, rubbing the image like a charcoal drawing. “There was more hair, though.” The eyes. “About like that.” The eyebrows. “Yeah, about like that.” The images were closer in resemblance to Cooper than any of the suspects she’s ever seen, she said. But? “But I can’t say ‘Yay.’” We got up from the table. “I think you might be onto something here,” she said.

Used under Fair Use rules, copyright 2007 by Geoff Gray and the New York Magazine.

Does Flo's testimony mean KC was the guy? Of course not. You need a lot more than a maybe. Even if she had said 'that's the guy, I'm sure of it,' you would still need additional proof. And that's exactly the point regarding KC.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Sep 3, 2012, 3:45 PM)

georger

Sep 3, 2012, 3:45 PM
Post #35988 of 54432 (29458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Farflung] What Can Be Proven [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

Third iteration.

Though he didnt state it explicitely, I thought he
implied his source is Geoff Gray (Geoff Gray's book).

His inference all along is that he and Geoff Gray
are a team now - which may come as news to Geoff
Gray!

Sham Wow will do amazing thingies.

(This post was edited by georger on Sep 3, 2012, 3:47 PM)

smokin99

Sep 3, 2012, 3:46 PM
Post #35989 of 54432 (29455 views)
Shortcut
A Hard Day's Night [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
I'm really surprised that none of you have agreed that the Seattle FBI should at least question the witnesses regarding Christiansen.

I have nothing against them questioning witnesses - I just don't think you can totally disregard witness statements from the day - especially Tina's - who did see him standing up, had a good frame of reference, and saw him for an extended length of time.

The other problem is you want to disregard witness statements from 1971 that don't back your ascertains while, at the same time, claiming that YOUR witness statements regarding various things that happened 40 years ago are PROOF. Do you really think that your witnesses are more immune to wanting to be part of the DB Cooper phenom than everyone else? Do grits boil at a different temperature on their stoves? For all your "evidence", a great deal of it is conjecture based on witnesses who might or might not have their own agendas. Might be true, might not be true. We don't know and neither do you.

Should the FBI at least run the fingerprints and dna through - Yes. I, along with other folks have said many times that we wish they would. If they have it, why not compare it if all other things are equal. Got no argument there.

Still I would think that they have to have some sort of baseline criteria to expend resources - maybe LD met something in their baseline criteria and Kenny didn't?
I really think that those who still care about this case in the FBI hate that it is unsolved and they want to solve it. I can't imagine them thinking he is a viable suspect and not pursuing it, but that's my opinion and I'm a dog on a bone, never say die kind of person.
Who knows, maybe, we are kidding ourselves and they really couldn't care less about this case. I hope that's not the case. Smile
Attachments: 5'8 and rising.pdf (220 KB)

RobertMBlevins

Sep 3, 2012, 3:48 PM
Post #35990 of 54432 (29452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] What Can Be Proven [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Third iteration.

Quote:
Though he didnt state it explicitely, I thought he implied his source is Geoff Gray (Geoff Gray's book).

His inference all along is that he and Geoff Gray
are a team now - which may come as news to Geoff
Gray! Sham Wow will do amazing thingies.

One meeting in Seattle and four emails in three years does not a partnership make...and I didn't get the idea about judging height from Gray. If it were so damn easy...how come the witnesses....the people who actually SAW Cooper, could not agree?

Some of you have the mistaken impression I'm trying to convince you that KC was Cooper. Even I don't know that. Do I think the Seattle FBI should check out the witnesses, maybe run his Army prints and DNA? Yes. I think I've presented enough for them to at least give KC a glance.

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Sep 3, 2012, 3:52 PM)

georger

Sep 3, 2012, 4:00 PM
Post #35991 of 54432 (29443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [smokin99] A Hard Day's Night [In reply to] Can't Post

I have nothing against them questioning witnesses - I just don't think you can totally disregard witness statements from the day - especially Tina's - who did see him standing up, had a good frame of reference, and saw him for an extended length of time.

Smile
Don't even go there!

The next thing Blevins will have us questioning
is our own parentage and the wheel and fire -

I see nothing helpful in Sham Wow, hucksterism,
and the infamous pre-warned: Blevins Flim
Flammary. No accident Porteous chose Blevins
FOR A SCRIPT! Investigation and research MY ASS!

What I do wonder about is this guy Porteous, in
connection to Blevins.

And Geoff Gray, in connection to Blevins.

Is Blevins just some lone wolf out on a 'toot'
or does he have actual company in this debacle?

Or is this all comedy, as some new leverage to
get into the FBI's pants?

He's lost the credibility and intelligence angle.
What's left? Comedy and Pity?

Because I seriously doubt one person could come up
with much less generater all of this this "shit". How
many people are actively involved in writing scripts
for Blevins, behind the scenes, at AB Books?

No single person has the stamina to be doing what
Ole' Blev is doing, under one name?

There is something rotten in Denmark here.

Dont think for one second Blevins is doing all of this
alone!

(This post was edited by georger on Sep 3, 2012, 4:07 PM)

georger

Sep 3, 2012, 4:04 PM
Post #35992 of 54432 (29441 views)
Shortcut

One meeting in Seattle and four emails in three years does not a partnership make...and I didn't get the idea about judging height from Gray. If it were so damn easy...how come the witnesses....the people who actually SAW Cooper, could not agree?

So I did hit a soft spot!

So you are making all of this up yourself, with a
little help from, Gayla etal?

Just as Gray warned years ago you would do! ?

AB Books does specialise in bad science fiction - yes?
You have advertised it many-many-many times
before here.

Who is the physicist? You or Gayla?

How many people ARE responsible for your
flim flammary fosited off on the internet?

In your case Blevins: its like throwing peanuts at
a monkey to see which way he will jump (or type)
next. Looking for any sign of rational human
thought. Its entertainment, and you are the
monkey.

Thanks for the show! Definately a dime's worth.
Except peanuts these days are $5.00 a bag, not a
dime! And $12.50-$17.50 in some locations!

What's your percentage on each bag sold?

(This post was edited by georger on Sep 3, 2012, 4:44 PM)

Farflung

Sep 3, 2012, 5:21 PM
Post #35993 of 54432 (29422 views)
Shortcut

What hubris to tell me you already addressed something I specifically asked for, after you post that utter nonsense about Carolyn Tyner, and her beyond reproach reputation as she is married to a Boulder Cop, a total of 22 times. Twenty two and you did not lament how you already brought that up, I presume because nobody ever asked you for that information.

How many times have you posted Kenny’s bank statement (10 -12 examples)? You must be exhausted dragging out that irrelevant image of a bank balance of $200,000, over a quarter century after the crime. Is one to assume that Kenny spent none of the money on his wild spending spree with the four breasted woman?

Why do all questions about source references require so many revisions and restatements that it makes the Treaty of Versailles look like a bid on eBay for a Beanie Baby? Is it because the only path of thought is the one you are laying out and as long as there is quiet compliance, then you are happy and feel accomplished? You may have sold yourself a bill of goods there RobertMBlevins.

Do you think I would have a ‘special’ interest in this phenomenon involving the mind altering effect the interior of an aircraft may have on height estimation? I certainly don’t know everything, but as soon as the man with a pile of crap in front of him asks me what sort of bread I would like, it is time to go on a diet; a starvation diet.

skyjack71

Sep 3, 2012, 6:52 PM
Post #35994 of 54432 (29402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] Full text of the Rataczak interview [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Quick response I may regret -

Porteous did a pretty good job. Hard to think and
do follow up in a pressure situation like this, where
Rataczak is a primary witness and hard to get in
the first place. The whole interview is good.

G.

Georger:

Why do you say the co-pilot is a hard to get an interview with? At times I think you are in the know with the FBI and then other times you seem to be completely out of the loop.

I wish there was a way to PM you because I want to propose something to you - if I can pull it off. You come across as both bias and objective and that is good. You know you can open your pm for me and then close it again if you think I do anything inappropriate...,,

I can use your private email account or you can set up another email address - which you can delete at any time...just how I would receive this would be impossible unless you open your PM's to me for a couple of exchanges. Your Call.

By the way this involves the CO-pilot. Not going to make public what is going thru my mind right now.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 3, 2012, 6:54 PM)

mrshutter45

Sep 3, 2012, 6:54 PM
Post #35995 of 54432 (29398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [smokin99] how tall could Coupe be [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmmmm (see photo)

(This post was edited by mrshutter45 on Sep 3, 2012, 7:03 PM)
Attachments: seats.JPG (94.9 KB)

Farflung

Sep 3, 2012, 6:59 PM
Post #35996 of 54432 (29394 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RobertMBlevins] Height Makes Right [In reply to] Can't Post

RobertMBlevins states with irony so thick, that it actually resembles iron with:

“Those pics you refer to were of Kenny's father. Lyle Christiansen sent them and neglected to tell me they were NOT of Kenny.”

You do realize that you are admitting that you can’t identify a picture of Kenny when you actually know what he looks like? Your other pictures of Kenny (with pipe, singing in a bar) I would bet are NOT him either. No resemblance at all, but someone ‘sane’ must have convinced you otherwise.

So if you can’t ID a picture of Kenny, how is Florence, Alice or she who stokes the fires my loins- Tina, supposed to be able to ID Kenny as Cooper, forty years later? Seems unfair putting them on the spot and over quoting what they say. But linear activity is a stranger round these here parts.

skyjack71

Sep 3, 2012, 7:27 PM
Post #35997 of 54432 (29381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [georger] A Hard Day's Night [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile
In reply to:

What I do wonder about is this guy Porteous, in
connection to Blevins.

And Geoff Gray, in connection to Blevins.

Is Blevins just some lone wolf out on a 'toot'
or does he have actual company in this debacle?

Or is this all comedy, as some new leverage to
get into the FBI's pants?

He's lost the credibility and intelligence angle.
What's left? Comedy and Pity?

Because I seriously doubt one person could come up
with much less generater all of this this "shit". How
many people are actively involved in writing scripts
for Blevins, behind the scenes, at AB Books?

No single person has the stamina to be doing what
Ole' Blev is doing, under one name?

There is something rotten in Denmark here.

Dont think for one second Blevins is doing all of this
alone!

SmileI agree with that 100%. There is more than one individual in Cooper World who LOVES to feed the fish and play with the puppets. I should know I have been on the receiving end as a fish and as a puppet.

SmileNow I ignore the back-feed and do what I must do....forge on and do the damn best I can.

FrownSo much is now repetition over and over with Blevins and he is just a fish in the bowl. I have notice it seems like someone is coaching him as of recent.

ShockedMe? At least I retain my own thoughts and continued to do what I must do. You will notice the posts I do are off the top of my head regarding whatever is being discussed - I do not go back and repeat my old posts from yrs ago - word for word the way Blevins does.

TongueWhen a certain person was using me as his puppet - I tried to make it my own - and refused to go where I was NOT comfortable going.

ShockedWinkUnimpressedCool
ME THINKS Blevins doing what he is doing at this stage of the game - HAS ALL the EAR MARKS of his working with a production contract! He is pushing all the wrong button way too hard!

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 3, 2012, 7:41 PM)

skyjack71

Sep 3, 2012, 7:57 PM
Post #35998 of 54432 (29368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] how tall could Coupe be [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Hmmmmm (see photo)

SmileDid YOU GUYS know that back in 1971 - the stewardess were REQUIRED to wear heels - I do not remember the height, but it was over 1 1/2 inches. The style in 1971 was - over 2 1/2 to 3 inches but, do NOT remember the stewardess requirements. My friend who was younger than I was applied to train as a Delta Stewardess in 1976 - her name was Pattie. She got side tracked and ended up getting married.

CrazyHow tall was Tina. The height requirement was over 5ft 6 in and NO glasses. Add heels to that and you have 5 ft 8 ins.

SlyTina was not sitting at all times NOR was Cooper - thought you might need to be reminded of this. Tina KNEW how tall Cooper was! She was NOT guessing!

Shocked
Am I miss remembering Cooper went to the bath room?

Is this not when Alice was face to face with Cooper as he returned from the bathroom? Did she not note how he carried the briefcase? She noted something else also, but I thought this was something Gray extricated from her mind or made up. Hell, for all I know - anything he said about Alice might have been created or altered!

P.S. to Smokin99 - I think you are dead on with this statement "Who knows, maybe, we are kidding ourselves and they really couldn't care less about this case. I hope that's not the case".

FrownUnsureMad Unfortunately smokin99 - they DON'T CARE!
The FBI only wants to flush this case and the embarassment down the toilet. If it is never solved - then they have protected their integrity. If one little old woman did it they would never live it down!LaughSmile
Right! Now the FBI has motive to let the case go unsolved!

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Sep 3, 2012, 8:19 PM)

mrshutter45

Sep 3, 2012, 8:10 PM
Post #35999 of 54432 (29361 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyjack71] how tall could Coupe be [In reply to] Can't Post

I seen the high heels, that is why a question mark is there, unless someone actually measures your height...it's just a guess Cool

skyjack71

Sep 3, 2012, 8:25 PM
Post #36000 of 54432 (29389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mrshutter45] how tall could Coupe be [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I seen the high heels, that is why a question mark is there, unless someone actually measures your height...it's just a guess Cool

Because of the height requirements and heels and the girls having to be able to open the overhead compartments and place luggage in them - Tina in uniform - would have been about 5'8" herself in full stewardess dress. WHY the FBI knew there WAS no way - KC was Cooper. Blevin threw in the elevated shoe thing - but they were very very obvious in 1971 and I will personally attest to that....dated a guy who was shorter than I was.

First page Previous page 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 2178 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Skydiving History & Trivia

Search for (options)