Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Eyyyy :)

dzaccheo  (A License)

Sep 2, 2012, 6:00 PM
Post #1 of 3 (234 views)
Shortcut
Eyyyy :) Can't Post

What's up everybody, name's Daine. Just got my A at Z-Hills and I now have the itch to jump out of a plane and straight into the poor house Smile This site is awesome and I have every intent to squeeze out every tidbit of knowledge I can when I can't be at the DZ.

And a quick question before I kill this...

What's the general consensus here on what skill to work on first post-stamp? I'm thinking canopy/accuracy, thoughts?

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Sep 3, 2012, 6:17 AM
Post #2 of 3 (203 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dzaccheo] Eyyyy :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile You got your A license at just about the right time in FL, the busy season will start in a month or so, you'll get a chance to go to a lot of fun boogies around FL real soon!

As for your question, It's never too soon to work on canopy control. Flight 1 has a class coming up in DeLand on Sept. 22. It would be a good one for you to sign up for.

popsjumper  (D 999999999)

Sep 3, 2012, 8:11 AM
Post #3 of 3 (193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dzaccheo] Eyyyy :) [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
What's the general consensus here on what skill to work on first post-stamp? I'm thinking canopy/accuracy, thoughts?

Emergency Procedures; know what they are, what they look like and how to properly handle them. Know them like the back of your hand. Doesn't matter what else you are doing on a skydive, you may have a malfunction on any one of them.

The top two things you need to do on every skydive is:
1. PULL! Pull something even if it's your underwear.

2. Properly handle any emergency that may arise at any time.

Life-saving stuff.

(This post was edited by popsjumper on Sep 3, 2012, 8:12 AM)

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)