Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
Slider stow on a Voodoo

NNault  (D 32131)

Aug 20, 2012, 4:10 PM
Post #1 of 5 (487 views)
Shortcut
Slider stow on a Voodoo Can't Post

Just looking for a few opinions. The reserve flap seems quite wide to put a sky tie on my Voodoo. im not a huge fan of the rubber band ball method though not completely opposed to it. Is there something im overlooking on the magnetic system? How do you guys do it?

Premier likestojump  (D License)

Aug 20, 2012, 5:01 PM
Post #2 of 5 (469 views)
Shortcut
Re: [NNault] Slider stow on a Voodoo [In reply to] Can't Post

chop the elastic and tack the very edge of the keeper to the edge of the yoke ? (works on wings too)

now, let's go debating how legal that is ... :)

voilsb  (D 30581)

Aug 20, 2012, 5:29 PM
Post #3 of 5 (460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [likestojump] Slider stow on a Voodoo [In reply to] Can't Post

Or replace the elastic with a longer piece of elastic, if the existing is too short to stretch over the flap.

ctrph8  (D License)

Aug 21, 2012, 12:15 AM
Post #4 of 5 (401 views)
Shortcut

I've been using a velcro keeper on the collar of my jumpsuits for years now. It's not a perfect system but somehow I liked it better than on my rig.

In reply to:
Just looking for a few opinions. The reserve flap seems quite wide to put a sky tie on my Voodoo. im not a huge fan of the rubber band ball method though not completely opposed to it. Is there something im overlooking on the magnetic system? How do you guys do it?

chuckakers  (D 10855)

Aug 21, 2012, 5:05 AM
Post #5 of 5 (367 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

Mine works fine on my Voodoo.

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)