Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
skydive baltimore anyone?

kenz  (Student)

Aug 19, 2012, 8:45 PM
Post #1 of 2 (459 views)
Shortcut
skydive baltimore anyone? Can't Post

howdy guys - it's been ages - i know - anyway, i have driven on aldino road in aberdeen, md countless times, as i have family that way and every time i passed the airport i always said that would be a cool spot for a mini dz - anyway last night i was driving home from a family gathering and for the first time in SIX YEARS i saw a sign hangin that said skydiving - i was so excited i almost drove off the roadCrazySly - how in the WORLD did i NOT know there was a dz this close to home???

so my point here is to find out if anyone has any info, thoughts on the place - i trust your judgement to say if the people there are quality or not?

this may be my ticket to FINALLY getting back in and completing my A - there was no information on staff, so i couldn't really research much

anyone have any tips?

Jumperintheair  (D License)

Aug 20, 2012, 5:50 PM
Post #2 of 2 (428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenz] skydive baltimore anyone? [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm friends with the owner. Busy tandem DZ, excellent, bad-ass tandem instructors, nice new gear and facility! BUT...tandem only DZ, although I have seen a few fun jumpers sneak on load's mon-fri. Might want to stop by. Most scenic DZ I've jumped at in the North east!!

(This post was edited by Jumperintheair on Aug 20, 2012, 5:51 PM)

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)