Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
Need help with goggles

Amyr  (C License)

Aug 19, 2012, 6:49 AM
Post #1 of 4 (413 views)
Shortcut
Need help with goggles Can't Post

Ok I have a factory driver full face helmet i bought used without the visor. I bought the visor i feel like my face is smashed up against the frame. I really want to use sunglasses but I cant get the damn thing on with sunglasses on and tighten the strap. I tried jumping without the strap because i was told they would stay on but they are a pair of curves and they keep sliding. Is there a way to get my helmet on with the sunglasses on. OR is there a pair of sunglasses that will fit tighter to my head so they wont slip> OR AM i just doing something wrong?

councilman24  (D 8631)

Aug 19, 2012, 2:06 PM
Post #2 of 4 (353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amyr] Need help with goggles [In reply to] Can't Post

Sunglasses are not skydiving goggles, no matter what you see the 'cool' guys on the dz doing.

airtwardo  (D License)

Aug 19, 2012, 2:10 PM
Post #3 of 4 (352 views)
Shortcut

Is there a way to get my helmet on with the sunglasses on.

In reply to:

Prolly not, might wanna put the helmet on first. Wink

almeister112  (D 31305)

Aug 19, 2012, 6:36 PM
Post #4 of 4 (315 views)
Shortcut

Factory divers are no good for sunglasses if you want the visor in. I'll occasionally pop my visor out and wear sunglasses for a high pull or something, but the helmet's tight enough that it just doesn't work. If you must wear sunglasses buy a full-face that can open. That said, though, I've never really felt the need for them and I jump in sunny Arizona.

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)