Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Looking for information on becoming a sky diving instuctor.

JTerry

Aug 17, 2012, 4:16 AM
Post #1 of 2 (176 views)
Shortcut
Looking for information on becoming a sky diving instuctor. Can't Post

Hello, Im new to this form and Im looking for more information on top of what I've already researched on becoming a sky diving instructor. I know that at min I need my Class C license(D to be a tandum instructor).What im really trying to find out is a round about cost for achieving this and how fast could I do it. I know that a lot depends on your location and the cost fuel the lifts etc etc. At what point should I invest in getting my own gear. Ive looked at a few sites for a full rig it looks like $5500-$7000 is the about right? I have 12 jumps with the army(static line) does this count towards anything? I've seriously considered taking out loan for this as my end state is to be an instructor part time while going to school. I'd only really be paying on the loan because due to my service in the military my schooling will be free. Looking for any and all advice on these matters. Thanks ahead of time.

airtwardo  (D License)

Aug 17, 2012, 7:32 AM
Post #2 of 2 (161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JTerry] Looking for information on becoming a sky diving instuctor. [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.dropzone.com/...p;sb=score&mh=25

Wink

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)