Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Just Graduated AFF!

jimmy_m

Aug 2, 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #1 of 3 (268 views)
Shortcut
Just Graduated AFF! Can't Post

Hi Everyone,
I just graduated my AFF training last Saturday, and made my first solo dive last Sunday! I've been eager to get into skydiving ever since I made my first tandem jump back in 2009, and finally have the time and resources to get into it! During the school year I won't be jumping as much, as my income will drop significantly, but I figure it'll be worth it to knock out the high start-up cost of getting a Class A license now so I can make a cheaper jump or two every couple of weeks, and go with friends!

So far, I haven't been deterred by my altimeter freezing on my cat C Crazy, or going completely unstable during a front loop on my first solo jump.

Skydiving is such a blast, and I fully intend to make it a lifelong hobby of mine! Laugh

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Aug 3, 2012, 4:52 AM
Post #2 of 3 (256 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jimmy_m] Just Graduated AFF! [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile Good job on landing by just using your eyes instead of your altimeter, one less thing to be nervous about now. Good luck on getting your A, and stay stable! Wink

jimmy_m

Aug 3, 2012, 5:38 PM
Post #3 of 3 (219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] Just Graduated AFF! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks!

For bonus points, I landed on my feet with no alti. As for staying stable, I might throw myself around a bit while learning new moves, so stability is something I can't guarantee above 6,000 feet :)

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)