Forums: Skydiving: Wind Tunnels:
Paraclete XP visit

dizzyjw

Jul 30, 2012, 4:39 PM
Post #1 of 9 (1354 views)
Shortcut
Paraclete XP visit Can't Post

Just wanted to post a quick video of me and some friends down at Paraclete XP. I had fun editing the footage and wanted to get some feedback from some tunnel experts on how we're doing. Just a fun video, hope you enjoy... watcha think???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=penkPhr50Hg

BKS60  (C 41583)

Jul 30, 2012, 8:07 PM
Post #2 of 9 (1319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dizzyjw] Paraclete XP visit [In reply to] Can't Post

I will be there Saturday for my first visit! I'm on AFF 5 and want to see how the time in the tunnel helps.
I love stepping out the door of a plane and turning lose!

dizzyjw

Jul 31, 2012, 9:57 AM
Post #3 of 9 (1264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BKS60] Paraclete XP visit [In reply to] Can't Post

I know for sure you'll enjoy yourself. Our instructor has been Selwyn for both of our visits and he is great. Good luck with AFF...

BKS60  (C 41583)

Jul 31, 2012, 11:36 AM
Post #4 of 9 (1250 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
I know for sure you'll enjoy yourself. Our instructor has been Selwyn for both of our visits and he is great. Good luck with AFF...
He going to be coaching me too!

dizzyjw

Jul 31, 2012, 2:39 PM
Post #5 of 9 (1235 views)
Shortcut

Cool. Well you won't be dissapointed. He has a great attitude. Let us know how it went.

BKS60  (C 41583)

Aug 5, 2012, 3:19 AM
Post #6 of 9 (1164 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Cool. Well you won't be dissapointed. He has a great attitude. Let us know how it went.

Made my trip to Paraclete XP and it was great. Selwyn and the rest of the staff really make you feel welcome.
He spotted my problems quickly and had me drilling on them. Sure makes a difference when you can stop and look at video and jump right back in and work on the correction.
Sure can make you sore but I will be making this trip as often as I can.

dizzyjw

Aug 5, 2012, 6:36 PM
Post #7 of 9 (1138 views)
Shortcut

It's addicting isn't? Me and my buddies like to say, I'm kinda glad the tunnel isn't closer because we would definitely go broke... Who needs money anyways though right

BKS60  (C 41583)

Aug 6, 2012, 3:04 PM
Post #8 of 9 (1113 views)
Shortcut

I found the experience of trying to control movements in a configned area challenging to say the least. Looking forward to see the results this weekend at the DZ.

Premier SkymonkeyONE  (D 12501)

Sep 8, 2012, 9:11 AM
Post #9 of 9 (923 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
He going to be coaching me too!

Selwyn Facey is a great friend of mine. Never mind the tunnel; he's also a fantastic skydiver and swooper.

Forums : Skydiving : Wind Tunnels

Search for (options)