Forums: General: Announcements:
Dropzone Template Upgrade

TriGirl  (B License)

Aug 24, 2012, 11:10 PM
Post #4 of 8 (1826 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Meso] Dropzone Template Upgrade [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, Meso!

Any reason why the login prompt is no longer on the main page? It's one more step to have to click to another page to log in. I'm on a rather slow connection, so any extra page loading is tiresome. Unsure

Thanks, and congrats on the re-acquisition! Smile

T

Premier sangiro
Head Honcho
Aug 25, 2012, 1:01 AM
Post #5 of 8 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TriGirl] Dropzone Template Upgrade [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey T,

That will be back in short order. if you look at the sections we've been updating you'll notice that the home page is kinda out of line at this stage. I'm working on that right now and it will be part of the next section to roll out. I the meantime we've changed how the pages are rendered to deliver a more personalized experience in the future and ironically that little legacy widget broke.

When the new template goes up over the next few days that will be back and better. In the meantime I hope the one additional page load doesn't annoy you too much. Smile

(Hint: you can come straight to the forums if you want and the old login widget will still work here)

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Aug 25, 2012, 6:27 AM
Post #6 of 8 (1821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sangiro] Dropzone Template Upgrade [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
In the meantime I hope the one additional page load doesn't annoy you too much.

Haha...I was going to complain about that too. Sly

Premier skydiverek  (C 41769)

Aug 28, 2012, 1:39 AM
Post #7 of 8 (1786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Meso] Dropzone Template Upgrade [In reply to] Can't Post

Just please leave the actual thread/post pages the same (color, layout). It is very clear now and need not to be changed.

What is needed is larger attachment size limit, and search options searching for the attachment name (and for posts with attachment: yes/no).

TriGirl  (B License)

Aug 31, 2012, 6:18 AM
Post #8 of 8 (1740 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sangiro] Dropzone Template Upgrade [In reply to] Can't Post

Okay, new opening page loaded today. LOVE IT!!! Add to the design is the bonus that it requires one less page load than before.

Nice!!

Cool

Forums : General : Announcements

Search for (options)