Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
Need a round about price for some older gear that was left to me from my deceased father who was a skydive instructor

Sherribaby

Jul 25, 2012, 11:15 AM
Post #1 of 4 (819 views)
Shortcut
Need a round about price for some older gear that was left to me from my deceased father who was a skydive instructor Can't Post

I have some older (1989ish) mains and reserves that were used for skydiving students. Also some protech head gear and goggles. I have a list but Im not sure what it might be worth. Not much on the internet about older mantas and sharpshooters and talons

stratostar  (Student)

Jul 25, 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #2 of 4 (760 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sherribaby] Need a round about price for some older gear that was left to me from my deceased father who was a skydive instructor [In reply to] Can't Post

With out seeing and inspecting the gear, based only on your posted info, at a guess it's not worth much.... age, design, use, etc, but could very well be airworthy. You wold have to get in to more detail and pics to get a better idea via internet rigging inspections. My guess is you could find a local dz or rigger and have it all checked out pretty easy.

Sherribaby

Jul 26, 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #3 of 4 (535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stratostar] Need a round about price for some older gear that was left to me from my deceased father who was a skydive instructor [In reply to] Can't Post

I need to get it out and take pics but its been so stinkin hot I dont feel like fooling with it. Maybe soon. Then I can get a better quote and such :-)

stratostar  (Student)

Jul 26, 2012, 11:55 AM
Post #4 of 4 (517 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sherribaby] Need a round about price for some older gear that was left to me from my deceased father who was a skydive instructor [In reply to] Can't Post

What part of the country are in? State. city. Might know a rigger or two around....Wink

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)