Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
New From MA

MarleneW

Jul 16, 2012, 1:58 PM
Post #1 of 7 (315 views)
Shortcut
New From MA Can't Post

Just wanted to introduce myself. Marlene here & I'm an adrenaline junkie. I've done 2 tandem jumps already & a while ago I was going to start my AFF training & never did, probably since I really didn't have anyone around that wanted to do it. I do love the thrill of going out of a plane. I've been a scuba diver for over 20 yrs. I ride a sportsbike, & just love the excitement of extreme sports.
Hope to get lots of info here from experience jumpers before I jump into another expensive sport. Cool

katina

Jul 16, 2012, 2:11 PM
Post #2 of 7 (308 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MarleneW] New From MA [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey I know you. Wink

MarleneW

Jul 16, 2012, 2:14 PM
Post #3 of 7 (302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [katina] New From MA [In reply to] Can't Post

No you don't Tongue

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Jul 17, 2012, 4:49 AM
Post #4 of 7 (284 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forums! Smile If you want to be a skydiver, just go sign up for AFF and go. If you wait around for any of your friends to join you, it could be a very long wait. Dropzones are pretty friendly places, I bet you'd make new friends in no time!

Chewy123  (A License)

Jul 17, 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #5 of 7 (276 views)
Shortcut

Yeah no need to wait. My friend bailed out on AFF so I just went by myself. It would of been cool to go through it with a friend but like Sky Mama said the DZ is a friendly place! Go for it! Just do it!! etc etcCrazy

RedNexus

Jul 17, 2012, 10:51 AM
Post #6 of 7 (271 views)
Shortcut

Where are you going to be jumping in MA? I went on my own for AFF, too, you just have to go. I'm glad I went on my own, it forced me to be more social and I've met some great friends.

MarleneW

Jul 17, 2012, 2:45 PM
Post #7 of 7 (265 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RedNexus] New From MA [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Where are you going to be jumping in MA? I went on my own for AFF, too, you just have to go. I'm glad I went on my own, it forced me to be more social and I've met some great friends.

I'm going to go to ME, Lebanon. Well, I now have a friend that tried skydiving for the first time this past Sunday & she loved it. so, we are going to take the course in Spring.

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)