Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Mark your calanders! AOT Memorial Boogie is coming...

AggieDave  (D License)

Mar 31, 2003, 11:58 AM
Post #1 of 10 (666 views)
Shortcut
Mark your calanders! AOT Memorial Boogie is coming... Can't Post

Yup, just a nice reminder that the AOTMB is coming back up soon (well, September 19-21, but that'll be here before you know it)!

If you were there last year (and/or the years past), then you know it is one kick-ass boogie. If you haven't made it before, then you've definately missed out. Ask someone who was there about Friday night at Duddley's or about their experience at the boogie...Wink

Stay tuned for more info as it comes out, this was just a friendly reminder.Cool Info will also be posted on the Skydive Aggieland's website as more info becomes available. You can check that out at http://www.skydiveaggieland.com

voodew1  (D 25988)

Mar 31, 2003, 2:55 PM
Post #2 of 10 (648 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AggieDave] Mark your calanders! AOT Memorial Boogie is coming... [In reply to] Can't Post

Casa again? extremely high boogie fee like last year? Just wondering--this year maybe for the high price the shirt can be included!!

AggieDave  (D License)

Mar 31, 2003, 3:00 PM
Post #3 of 10 (647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [voodew1] Mark your calanders! AOT Memorial Boogie is coming... [In reply to] Can't Post

I know we should have a Casa again, as for fees and stuff, that's not my area, I'll make sure the guy in charge sees your concerns, though.Cool

AggieDave  (D License)

Mar 31, 2003, 3:01 PM
Post #4 of 10 (646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [voodew1] Mark your calanders! AOT Memorial Boogie is coming... [In reply to] Can't Post

There were two free meals involved and a crapload of free beer, though. When I looked at the fee, I thought it evened out last year pretty well. But then again, I was packing so much that I didn't know what day it was, much less anything else.Tongue

Stacy  (D License)

Mar 31, 2003, 3:34 PM
Post #5 of 10 (644 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AggieDave] Mark your calanders! AOT Memorial Boogie is coming... [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
There were two free meals involved and a crapload of free beer, though
Quote:
When I looked at the fee

apparently they weren't "free" then. Wink

AggieDave  (D License)

Mar 31, 2003, 4:30 PM
Post #6 of 10 (639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stacy] Mark your calanders! AOT Memorial Boogie is coming... [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
apparently they weren't "free" then.

D'oh! Tongue

voodew1  (D 25988)

Apr 1, 2003, 3:13 PM
Post #7 of 10 (615 views)
Shortcut

Maybe they could have a lower fee per day as I can only jump 1 day a weekend and $45 was alot for 1 day--alot for a weekend to but a little more reasonable---Thanks---But I did force myself to drink about 15 free Red Bulls to try and make up for the boogie fee!

falleneros  (A License)

Apr 2, 2003, 2:16 AM
Post #8 of 10 (598 views)
Shortcut

I don't know if this year can beat last year. Jumping out of a casa and an SCR ceremony on my 21st birthday just can't be topped. But this year is all about the exits, right? I think we should all petition the university to make the AOT boogie an excused absence.

(This post was edited by falleneros on Apr 2, 2003, 2:17 AM)

gemini  (D 24349)

Apr 3, 2003, 7:08 PM
Post #9 of 10 (568 views)
Shortcut

Dave, add my name to the "be there" list again this year. Does anyone know who the RW organizer(s) will be? Have you asked Trent, Jed or Stevie to FF organize yet?

Jim

AggieDave  (D License)

Apr 3, 2003, 8:31 PM
Post #10 of 10 (566 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gemini] Mark your calanders! AOT Memorial Boogie is coming... [In reply to] Can't Post

Right on, I do still owe you, too.Cool

All of those details haven't been dealt with yet, don't worry, though, it'll be even better then last year!

The jumping will be fun, but I'm looking forward to the partying! All that free beer we had at Duddleys and that catered dinner on Sat. last year freak'n rocked!

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)