Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
San Antonio y'all?

dtkim80  (A License)

Jun 25, 2012, 12:38 PM
Post #1 of 6 (282 views)
Shortcut
San Antonio y'all? Can't Post

Hey, I'm Dave from NY. I've been living in San Antonio for a couple of years, and decided that I'll be getting back into skydiving once I'm back from my overseas job. I'm just testing the waters to see who's in San Antonio.

Little about me: I went through my AFF in South Africa and jumped here and there. Not a lot of jumps under my belt right now, but I earned my A license. I got a brand new rig that needs to get some rigging services done so I need a connection there. I need a coach to get me back into it. I'm highly trainable. I'd like to get pretty good with R/W first, then gradually get into a freefly progression (back, sit, head down, etc).

Misc: I'm a single dude, korean heritage, born in the US of A. Served in the Army and have been working with the Army for a bit now, mostly in deployed areas. I love riding my CBR 1000 and miss skydiving everyday. Looking to learn more about the sport from anyone who is willing to help!

JohnRich  (D License)

Jun 25, 2012, 2:10 PM
Post #2 of 6 (264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dtkim80] San Antonio y'all? [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I love riding my CBR 1000...

What's that?

TEB6363  (D 16363)

Jun 25, 2012, 2:18 PM
Post #3 of 6 (261 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JohnRich] San Antonio y'all? [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
I love riding my CBR 1000 and miss skydiving everyday.

The heck with the CBR - he gets to ride Miss Skydiving EVERY DAY!! I didn't even know there was a Miss Skydiving contestTongue

(This post was edited by TEB6363 on Jun 25, 2012, 2:31 PM)

fallfast69

Jun 25, 2012, 2:24 PM
Post #4 of 6 (259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TEB6363] San Antonio y'all? [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
The heck with the CBR - he gets to ride Miss Skydiving EVERY DAY!! I didn't even know there was a Miss Skydiving contestTongue

TongueCool

fallfast69

Jun 25, 2012, 2:27 PM
Post #5 of 6 (257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JohnRich] San Antonio y'all? [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
I love riding my CBR 1000...

What's that?

Honda sport bike - 1000cc

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Jun 26, 2012, 4:47 AM
Post #6 of 6 (239 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dtkim80] San Antonio y'all? [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile First, thank you for your service to our country! Cool Which dz will you be calling home? I bet they can help you find a good Rigger.

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)