Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Skydive City - USPA A License

pandamonium  (A 63686)

Jun 18, 2012, 9:44 AM
Post #1 of 2 (234 views)
Shortcut
Skydive City - USPA A License Can't Post

Success!

I achieved getting my USPA A License. I flew down to Skydive City for 17 days on vacation. I stayed right on the dropzone. In two weeks I had actually ended 9 days available to jump. (Minus weather, travel time, ground school, weekends, etc) It was a close finish, because right after my check dive the wind picked up and it was my last jump while I was there.

Its such a feeling of accomplishment. It was everything I expected and more. The facilities are also amazing. The staff there is great. I felt that they were very professional and knew very well all the aspects they taught me about the sport. I left feeling that I was well informed about all the aspects surrounding my A license/student level and more.

I know for a fact that I will talk about this experience for the rest of my life. I met so many good people to help me achieve my goals. I wouldnt be here talking about this without all of their support and knowledge.

I highly recommend Skydive city. I am looking forward to visiting there againand againand again.

Blue skies,
Chris

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Jun 18, 2012, 9:59 AM
Post #2 of 2 (226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pandamonium] Skydive City - USPA A License [In reply to] Can't Post

Congrats on accomplishing your goal, I'm glad the weather worked out for you. We had some pretty rainy days in there!

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)