Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters

SPAWNmaster  (D License)

May 26, 2012, 10:12 AM
Post #1 of 10 (2316 views)
Shortcut
Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters Can't Post

Hi all,

I'll be in Florida, Tampa area next week (From May 29 through June 2). Does anyone know of any balloons, helicopters or other specialty jumps happening at DZ's in the area?

Thanks

theonlyski  (D License)

May 26, 2012, 3:28 PM
Post #2 of 10 (2263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SPAWNmaster] Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Hi all,

I'll be in Florida, Tampa area next week (From May 29 through June 2). Does anyone know of any balloons, helicopters or other specialty jumps happening at DZ's in the area?

Thanks

I know a guy that can organize balloon jumps (usually ass crack early on a week day)... PM me for details.

DrTooth

Feb 19, 2016, 3:52 AM
Post #3 of 10 (1227 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SPAWNmaster] Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters [In reply to] Can't Post

Same question - we are in Florida from March 11th. until March 24th.
We stay in Z-Hills and have rental car.Wink

CSpenceFLY  (D 25252)

Feb 19, 2016, 6:41 AM
Post #4 of 10 (1186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DrTooth] Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters [In reply to] Can't Post

We will have a balloon and chopper at Fitz March 17-20

http://FitzBoogie.com

Stusmooth  (B License)

Feb 28, 2016, 8:16 AM
Post #5 of 10 (908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DrTooth] Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters [In reply to] Can't Post

I have a few friends at Zhills that would love to get on a balloon jump.

normiss  (D 28356)

Feb 29, 2016, 7:22 AM
Post #6 of 10 (775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stusmooth] Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters [In reply to] Can't Post

Go to the Fitz Boogie then.
Tongue

thecalm  (A License)

Feb 29, 2016, 8:12 AM
Post #7 of 10 (747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [theonlyski] Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters [In reply to] Can't Post

theonlyski wrote:
In reply to:
Hi all,

Thanks

I know a guy that can organize balloon jumps (usually ass crack early on a week day)... PM me for details.

Any particular requirements for these jumps?

(This post was edited by thecalm on Feb 29, 2016, 8:13 AM)

theonlyski  (D License)

Feb 29, 2016, 8:20 AM
Post #8 of 10 (733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thecalm] Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters [In reply to] Can't Post

thecalm wrote:
Any particular requirements for these jumps?

The guy that was able to do this is no longer organizing any balloon jumps. I can't edit the previous post so hopefully this finds its way to anyone that comes across this trhead.

normiss  (D 28356)

Feb 29, 2016, 8:31 AM
Post #9 of 10 (713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [theonlyski] Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters [In reply to] Can't Post

I've been curious why he stopped.
Still see him around the airshows and some various airports or bars too.
Cool

theonlyski  (D License)

Feb 29, 2016, 8:41 AM
Post #10 of 10 (706 views)
Shortcut
Re: [normiss] Florida specialty jumps / Balloons / Helicopters [In reply to] Can't Post

Not sure it's the same guy, the guy I was talking to was just someone that knew him I bet.

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)