Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
How goes it?

mahonie10  (B License)

May 12, 2012, 11:32 PM
Post #1 of 4 (193 views)
Shortcut
How goes it? Can't Post

What's up interweb?!! just finished up my 7 levels of bliss, and checking this place out. On a rig search now, so i thought i would just hi.

Let the Otter fly!

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
May 13, 2012, 10:03 AM
Post #2 of 4 (170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mahonie10] How goes it? [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile You've come to a good place for your rig search. There are some good threads in the General Skydiving forum about how to protect yourself as you're making a purchase and sending money to someone. Check them out!

JasonYergin  (C 40641)

May 14, 2012, 7:28 AM
Post #3 of 4 (139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mahonie10] How goes it? [In reply to] Can't Post

Skymama is right. It's a really big deal buying a rig and it's easy to get into the wrong situation even if you're not spending a lot. It seems crazy but I recommend you get some help from a rigger who is willing to really help you out.

Welcome to the forums and try not to spend too much time in the classifieds. Haha, they're addictive....

mahonie10  (B License)

May 14, 2012, 3:58 PM
Post #4 of 4 (124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JasonYergin] How goes it? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, i'm going through my DZ's gear guru mainly. I've got it decided to buy a new harness/container so it fits me, new reserve, but going to look for a slightly used main, so i can save some scratch and downsize some what economicaly. Eventually I'll get a new main too. Thanks for the advice.

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)