Forums: Skydiving: Wind Tunnels:
sharing tunnel time-> coach or not?

jeepers  (A 738)

Apr 22, 2012, 8:50 AM
Post #1 of 5 (952 views)
Shortcut
sharing tunnel time-> coach or not? Can't Post

Myself and a similiar level jumper plan to get an hour of tunnel time to work on our bellyflying.

Obviously it would be more beneficial to go to the tunnel with a coach but I'm just curious as to how much more beneficial it would be than getting coaching from the tunnel staff.

We're on a tight enough budget so we're wondering how much of a difference overall it would make getting a coach at our level.

padraigbrowne  (E 507)

Apr 22, 2012, 9:54 AM
Post #2 of 5 (922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeepers] sharing tunnel time-> coach or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

The tunnel rats are great , but you end up paying full rate for the tunnel time .
Many coaches buy time in bulk then resell the time to you at a much cheaper rate inc their coaching ( inc myself )

Im not trying to tout for business here but if you check the IPC facebook page , I have posted info about upcoming camps .
Angelic

jeepers  (A 738)

Apr 22, 2012, 12:37 PM
Post #3 of 5 (892 views)
Shortcut
Re: [padraigbrowne] sharing tunnel time-> coach or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

Padraig you were exactly who I had in mind anyway. I didn't see you at the club yesterday to chat about it. Those dates you advertised don't suit.

I'll talk to you when I see you again. Would it be okay if two of us shared the hour yeah?

labrys  (D 29848)

Apr 23, 2012, 2:35 PM
Post #4 of 5 (803 views)
Shortcut
Re: [padraigbrowne] sharing tunnel time-> coach or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
Im not trying to tout for business here but if you check the IPC facebook page

I tried "IPC" on Facebook, but didn't see anything that looked tunnel related

jeepers  (A 738)

Apr 23, 2012, 10:46 PM
Post #5 of 5 (761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [labrys] sharing tunnel time-> coach or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

search for irish parachute club

Forums : Skydiving : Wind Tunnels

Search for (options)