Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
What Up from the PNW

DubJump  (Student)

Apr 16, 2012, 12:38 PM
Post #1 of 7 (429 views)
Shortcut
What Up from the PNW Can't Post

Sup all. My names Levi Fahrenholtz and I'm from the Olympic Peninsula. Just did my first jump (static) a few days ago and really enjoyed it. Planning on getting my license and am just really excited for what's to come.

A few quick things about me, I have been snowboarding all my life and love it with a passion. Almost all my friends are into that and rock climbing. I'm the odd one out in that scenario seeing as I'm not really a rock climber (done a few climbs but nothing extreme unlike a friend of mine that climbs El Cap on a regular bases haha). Because of this I wanted to get out and discover something new and sorta stumbled upon Skydiving. I'm a huge music freak and try to make it to every festival possible that has a generous lineup of Dub-step. I have a group of friends and we refer to ourselves as the Boozey Snake Tribe. That pretty much explains how I live. And of course I also have my responsibilities, such as school and work.

But yea, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and am looking forward from learning a lot on website. Much thanks. Whompity-Whomp-Whomp.

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Apr 17, 2012, 5:11 AM
Post #2 of 7 (380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DubJump] What Up from the PNW [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile So, do you think any other members of the Boozey Snake Tribe are going to join you in the air?

DubJump  (Student)

Apr 17, 2012, 1:05 PM
Post #4 of 7 (360 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] What Up from the PNW [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha possibly. They want to see how well I do in getting my license first I think Tongue

JohnRich  (D License)

Apr 18, 2012, 10:34 AM
Post #6 of 7 (322 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DubJump] What Up from the PNW [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome. Where did you jump?

Let's see if skymama deletes this one...

DubJump  (Student)

Apr 18, 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #7 of 7 (319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JohnRich] What Up from the PNW [In reply to] Can't Post

I jumped at Snoholmish Skydive, about 20 miles north of Seattle.

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)