Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Where to jump near Memphis,TN? Please help!!!!

Skydiverbrent  (A 62559)

Apr 5, 2012, 11:39 PM
Post #1 of 10 (571 views)
Shortcut
Where to jump near Memphis,TN? Please help!!!! Can't Post

In about a week in moving from las Vegas to Memphis tn for the summer and I wanna know the best and closest place to fun jump around there. It doesn't have to be anything special, just somewhere with cool people that jump out of planes.
Blue skies

(This post was edited by Skydiverbrent on Apr 5, 2012, 11:50 PM)

Nutz  (D License)

Apr 6, 2012, 4:06 AM
Post #2 of 10 (558 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Skydiverbrent] Where to jump near Memphis,TN? Please help!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you serious? There is something special called Mullins only a few minutes, 30?, from Memphis. Smile

Doh! I just saw your name. Tongue Oh well, I'm a maroon. Smile

(This post was edited by Nutz on Apr 6, 2012, 4:07 AM)

matthewcline  (D 21585)

Apr 6, 2012, 8:32 AM
Post #3 of 10 (533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Skydiverbrent] Where to jump near Memphis,TN? Please help!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In about a week in moving from las Vegas to Memphis tn for the summer and I wanna know the best and closest place to fun jump around there. It doesn't have to be anything special, just somewhere with cool people that jump out of planes.
Blue skies

Skydive West TN. Home of Mike Mullins King Air.

Look them up here in the dz section.

Matt

michaelmullins  (D 1643)

Apr 6, 2012, 3:09 PM
Post #4 of 10 (512 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Blue skies

West Tennessee Skydiving, 35 miles east of Memphis, we are very cool.
http://www.SkydiveKingAir.com

Mike Mullins

Skydiverbrent  (A 62559)

Apr 6, 2012, 3:18 PM
Post #5 of 10 (509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michaelmullins] Where to jump near Memphis,TN? Please help!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks guys. Do you guys have rental rigs? I'm in the process of setting up my new rig but I need something to hold me over and stay current.

bigorangemd  (D 30922)

Apr 7, 2012, 1:28 AM
Post #6 of 10 (487 views)
Shortcut

Plenty of rental rigs.

Jumpdude  (C License)

Apr 7, 2012, 1:20 PM
Post #7 of 10 (461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michaelmullins] Where to jump near Memphis,TN? Please help!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Blue skies

Mike Mullins

Made it a clicky for ya!

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Apr 10, 2012, 9:00 AM
Post #8 of 10 (417 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
Blue skies

Mike Mullins

Great place. I need to come back again soon. It's been a long time.

(and yes, I'm still fucking deaf) Tongue

michaelmullins  (D 1643)

Apr 10, 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #9 of 10 (405 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nutz] Where to jump near Memphis,TN? Please help!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

. Tongue Oh well, I'm a maroon. Smile
We don't care what color you are.
Mike

matthewcline  (D 21585)

Apr 10, 2012, 12:42 PM
Post #10 of 10 (398 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
. Tongue Oh well, I'm a maroon. Smile

We don't care what color you are.
Mike
Classic!
Cool

Matt

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)