Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
Looking for people to carpool or who need a ride to Elsinore

Chewy123  (A License)

Apr 4, 2012, 3:36 PM
Post #1 of 9 (448 views)
Shortcut
Looking for people to carpool or who need a ride to Elsinore Can't Post

Hey I'm am driving out to Elsinore during the week and live in the H.B. area.If you need a ride or wan to car pool let me know.I'm just getting started,8 jumps into it and just finished aff phase 1.Do to the money I go every other week forsure and sometimes once a week.My jumps just got cheaper so I will be going more often.Hit me up!

Chaw714  (B 37230)

Apr 11, 2012, 2:31 PM
Post #2 of 9 (404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chewy123] Looking for people to carpool or who need a ride to Elsinore [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there i havent been jumpin out at elsinore but in perris...but i only have 3 more to get my a license so then id be more than down to carpool with ya i live in HB to and am looking for awesome new people to jump with that are new to the sport to so if ya what hit me up on here ill be heading out this weekend to do a few jumps so let me knowSmile

Chewy123  (A License)

Apr 13, 2012, 9:24 PM
Post #3 of 9 (370 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chaw714] Looking for people to carpool or who need a ride to Elsinore [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey man sounds good!I will be done with my A in about a 1-2 months,cash is my only setback.I will be down to jump at Perris too.We can mix it up!The thing for me is I work weekends and they are the busiest days for me.So you said you were going on the weekend,is that the only time you can go?Just did my 1st 2 solos yesterday-so fun!

Chaw714  (B 37230)

Apr 14, 2012, 8:07 AM
Post #4 of 9 (362 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chewy123] Looking for people to carpool or who need a ride to Elsinore [In reply to] Can't Post

No not at all im free to go anytime anyday...i usually plan my days about 2 weeks head so just hit me up with plenty of time...and i been wanting to go out to elsinore to jump to so im def down to change it up so yea just hit me up man im down whenever

(This post was edited by skymama on Apr 17, 2012, 5:09 AM)

TEB6363  (D 16363)

Apr 16, 2012, 5:03 PM
Post #5 of 9 (347 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chaw714] Looking for people to carpool or who need a ride to Elsinore [In reply to] Can't Post

Dude, you may want to hide that phone number - or else you could soon learn what the DZ.com Drunk Dial List isPirate

Chewy123  (A License)

Apr 29, 2012, 7:38 AM
Post #6 of 9 (298 views)
Shortcut

Hey Tyler,I got your number but thought while I was here I'd hit you up.I'll be going out to Elsinore on May 9th,a Wednesday.Still just chipping away.Got to do my hop n pop and one or two solos.That date is pretty solid unless the weather is bad.Let me know if you want to go!

Chaw714  (B 37230)

Apr 30, 2012, 1:55 PM
Post #7 of 9 (281 views)
Shortcut

i can prolly make it out there that wend...my funds r a little tight and they r having a boogie in elsinore that i wanted to check out this weekend but just shoot me a text or call and im sure ill head out there with ya im to addicted at this point to say no lol

Chewy123  (A License)

May 2, 2012, 1:46 PM
Post #8 of 9 (258 views)
Shortcut

Sounds good. I am kinda bummed that I work every weekend because of stuff like this,boggie,demo and different aircraft's etc. It has been nice being a student because it's not so crowded,ya know. Hey have a great time this weekend!

scottd818  (C 41314)

May 3, 2012, 6:44 AM
Post #9 of 9 (241 views)
Shortcut

im heading out there on friday for the boogie.

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)