Forums: Skydiving: Wind Tunnels:
Looking for tunnel coach. IFly Seattle

hockeyrocks_89  (A License)

Mar 2, 2012, 7:21 PM
Post #1 of 6 (703 views)
Shortcut
Looking for tunnel coach. IFly Seattle Can't Post

Hey everybody,

Im starting to plan my first tunnel trip. Ive got just over 90 jumps. Short story, Im looking for a coach to help concrete some belly stuff then hopefully transition to back and sit...eventually Tongue

Im going to contact the tunnel and see what kind of time I can get and see what they offer for coaching. I can make most (long) weekends work. Id be driving down from central Alberta.

Cheers!

Skydivesg  (D 10938)

Mar 3, 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #2 of 6 (660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hockeyrocks_89] Looking for tunnel coach. IFly Seattle [In reply to] Can't Post

Carolyn Chow is an awesome coach and one of the most fun people you will ever meet. She does a lot of tunnel stuff.

And she has a very unique and hilarious party trick.

I'll send her a pm on FB so she can respond to this post.

halcyoncrow  (C 37330)

Mar 3, 2012, 1:48 PM
Post #3 of 6 (653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hockeyrocks_89] Looking for tunnel coach. IFly Seattle [In reply to] Can't Post

Yo HockeyRocks_89!

I coach RW at iFlySeattle and can hook you up with an awesome coach that can help you do the back to sit transition, too. Hit me up at halcyoncrow@gmail.com and we can talk schedules and make a plan to make sure you get what you need.

You can also find me on Facebook if you want more about my coaching and flying background. https://www.facebook.com/halcyoncrow

Sweet! Talk to you later,
Carolyn

Skydivesg  (D 10938)

Mar 3, 2012, 2:15 PM
Post #4 of 6 (648 views)
Shortcut

BTW hockeyrocks...... the Carolyn who responded (halcyoncrow) is the Carolyn Chow I was talking about.

drudchen  (D 31359)

Mar 3, 2012, 5:17 PM
Post #5 of 6 (626 views)
Shortcut

+1. Carolyn is an awesome RW/4way coach! GO TGS!

for freefly, I'd recommend Darren (he works at the tunnel)

(This post was edited by drudchen on Mar 3, 2012, 5:21 PM)

hockeyrocks_89  (A License)

Mar 3, 2012, 5:21 PM
Post #6 of 6 (621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [halcyoncrow] Looking for tunnel coach. IFly Seattle [In reply to] Can't Post

Right on! Thanks for the replies everybody! Look forward to getting into the windy tube.

- Josh

(This post was edited by hockeyrocks_89 on Mar 3, 2012, 5:22 PM)

Forums : Skydiving : Wind Tunnels

Search for (options)