Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
looking for a ride to Elsinore!

ErikaBritt

Jan 16, 2012, 6:35 PM
Post #1 of 4 (481 views)
Shortcut
looking for a ride to Elsinore! Can't Post

Hey everyone! I'm in need of some help! I'm going to be starting AFF. It's about time after 5 tandem Smile Can never be too sure. I'm in Atlanta till March, then moving out to Los Angelos, Ca. Want to jump at Skydive Elsinore or somewhere in the area. Problem is, I won't have my car. In need of someone who would be willing to carpool! Gas money of course! Or if anyone knows of a way I can get to a dropzone weekends! Much appreciated! Thanks for your help!

Premier DSE  (D 29060)
Jan 16, 2012, 7:58 PM
Post #2 of 4 (471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ErikaBritt] looking for a ride to Elsinore! [In reply to] Can't Post

Where in LA are you moving? There are always people driving to Elsinore from the city, but it's easier to find you a ride if we know where in LA you'll be living.

ErikaBritt

Jan 17, 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #3 of 4 (411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DSE] looking for a ride to Elsinore! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll be going to FIDM so i'll be living somewhere around downtown LA. But I am willing to take public transportation to meet somebody. If you already couldn't tell....I'm pretty serious about finding a ride Smile

Chaw714  (B 37230)

Apr 11, 2012, 12:25 PM
Post #4 of 4 (288 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ErikaBritt] looking for a ride to Elsinore! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hit me up when you get out here ill be more than happy to carpool with a friendly person who loves to dive...i live in OC and am new to the sport as well and am lookin for people to jump with so hit me back on here and we'll see if i cant help out

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)