Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
New to LA and AFF, need someone jumping at Elsinore!

ErikaBritt

Jan 13, 2012, 1:56 PM
Post #1 of 12 (913 views)
Shortcut
New to LA and AFF, need someone jumping at Elsinore! Can't Post

Hey everyone! I'm in need of some help! I'm going to be starting AFF. It's about time after 5 tandem jumpsSmile Can never be too sure. I'm in Atlanta till March, then moving out to Los Angelos, Ca. Want to jump at Skydive Elsinore or somewhere in the area. Problem is, I won't have my car. In need of someone who would be willing to carpool! Gas money of course! Or if anyone knows of a way I can get to a dropzone weekends! Much appreciated! Thanks for your help!

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Jan 14, 2012, 5:45 AM
Post #2 of 12 (853 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ErikaBritt] New to LA and AFF, need someone jumping at Elsinore! [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile Maybe you should make a post in the Events and Places to jump forum with a "looking for a ride to Elsinore" thread. More people might see the post there. Good luck with the move!

And if you're still in Atlanta during St. Pat's weekend, come on down to Fitzgerald and join us at a boogie!

ErikaBritt

Jan 16, 2012, 6:39 PM
Post #3 of 12 (781 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] New to LA and AFF, need someone jumping at Elsinore! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks so much for your help! Smile

I'll definitely look into coming down there!

sinjin  (A 210530)

Jan 17, 2012, 2:47 PM
Post #4 of 12 (739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ErikaBritt] New to LA and AFF, need someone jumping at Elsinore! [In reply to] Can't Post

i get to elsinore now and again and know people that do. send a pm with an email.

P

The_Don  (B License)

Jan 19, 2012, 8:32 PM
Post #5 of 12 (674 views)
Shortcut

You will be fine. One step at a time.. Wink

scottd818  (C 41314)

Jan 20, 2012, 10:23 AM
Post #6 of 12 (651 views)
Shortcut

exactly where in LA r u goin to be moving to. I just finished my AFF and am about 1 weekend away for getting my 25 jumps needed for my A license. Currently i jump out of taft but i will be venturing to elsinore as soon as i get my A.

Chewy123  (A License)

Apr 4, 2012, 3:14 PM
Post #7 of 12 (490 views)
Shortcut

thats to bad,I go during the week and doing aff too.It would be nice to go with another newbie.I'm in O.C. if you can ever go on a weekday let me know.If my schedule changes or I go on the weekend I will get at you.I'll come pick you up if it is this side of LA too!Have fun with AFF!

ErikaBritt

Apr 7, 2012, 2:06 AM
Post #8 of 12 (459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chewy123] New to LA and AFF, need someone jumping at Elsinore! [In reply to] Can't Post

Darn. Yea, definitely let me know if you're gonna make it on a weekend. I'm in downtown LA so not sure how/ if that is close to you. I might be free sometimes during the week also. Only have classes Tuesdays and Thursdays but I'll have to see how busy I am.. I'll let you know though! Thanks!!!Smile

Chewy123  (A License)

Apr 7, 2012, 9:21 PM
Post #9 of 12 (447 views)
Shortcut

Cool!

Chaw714  (B 37230)

Apr 11, 2012, 12:23 PM
Post #10 of 12 (420 views)
Shortcut

hey there i am new to the sport to and just finished my AFF and am almost near my A license...i am def lookin for fun new people to jump with expecially people who will be around my skill level so we can be learning together and help each other... my name is tyler i live in OC and am out in perris about once a week now and wouldnt mind jumpin at elsinore i have heard really good things so hit me up when you get out here i would be glad to meet a new friend to jump with and if u need a carpool im sure i can make it out to la a few times

Chewy123  (A License)

Apr 13, 2012, 9:35 PM
Post #11 of 12 (372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chaw714] New to LA and AFF, need someone jumping at Elsinore! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Tyler,I have never been to Perris,except to the tunnel.I love Elsinore but have nothing to compare to.What have you heard about it?I sent you a reply about carpool too.Hope to see you soon.

Chaw714  (B 37230)

Apr 14, 2012, 8:11 AM
Post #12 of 12 (361 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chewy123] New to LA and AFF, need someone jumping at Elsinore! [In reply to] Can't Post

i heard great things about elsinore...i choose to learn out in perris cuz thats where i did my first tandem and i heard great things about the jim wallace school...jim always says great stuff about elsinore and i hear the view is amazing out there and its only 20 mins away from perris so i def wanna jump there soon

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)