Shortcut
Re: [monkycndo] Hayabusa Belgian 4way team video [In reply to] Can't Post

Good stuff! Thanks for posting this.

BobMoore  (D 13136)

Dec 30, 2011, 7:10 PM
Post #4 of 10 (1137 views)
Shortcut
Re: Hayabusa Belgian 4way team video [In reply to] Can't Post

I saw this when it came up on my Facebook page. Excellent video! I especially liked the shot of the propeller turning. They mounted a GoPro to the tip of the propeller? Cool idea.

wildcard451  (D License)

Dec 31, 2011, 4:36 PM
Post #5 of 10 (1087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [brokky] Hayabusa Belgian 4way team video [In reply to] Can't Post

amazing shots, vision, and editing. I love the DoF on some of the filming, so I am assuming some HDSLR video work. Then again, some of the shots looked like gyro-stabilized shots from another aircraft, so I dunno.

Sick work either way.

/jealous as hell of their resources.

brokky

Dec 31, 2011, 6:14 PM
Post #6 of 10 (1076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wildcard451] Hayabusa Belgian 4way team video [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
amazing shots, vision, and editing. I love the DoF on some of the filming, so I am assuming some HDSLR video work. Then again, some of the shots looked like gyro-stabilized shots from another aircraft, so I dunno.

Sick work either way.

/jealous as hell of their resources.

Thx for the compliments...but not too big resources here... the shots in the beginning on the runway are taken from my powered paraglider , also the exit shot is taken from under canopy and the rest are freefall shots.( most shots are taken with a 5Dmk2 with various lenses),no gyro stabilized shots from other airplanes..

BobMoore  (D 13136)

Dec 31, 2011, 6:47 PM
Post #7 of 10 (1070 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Thx for the compliments...but not too big resources here... the shots in the beginning on the runway are taken from my powered paraglider , also the exit shot is taken from under canopy and the rest are freefall shots.( most shots are taken with a 5Dmk2 with various lenses),no gyro stabilized shots from other airplanes..

The really GOOD freefall photographers don't need gyro stabilized anything. Next time you watch a jerky video remember what Brunos videos look like.

wildcard451  (D License)

Jan 1, 2012, 6:58 AM
Post #8 of 10 (1045 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BobMoore] Hayabusa Belgian 4way team video [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

The really GOOD freefall photographers don't need gyro stabilized anything. Next time you watch a jerky video remember what Brunos videos look like.

No, I know, and I honestly wasn't trying to take anything away from Bruno. I'll probably be picking his brain as to a few of those shots anyway. Some of those compressed shots really did look like a second aircraft shots (well, technically I guess bruno IS a second aircraft Tongue).

I always like to take and look at the works of others, especially innovative shots, and try to think to myself "how in the world did they do that?" both as a mental exercise and adding something to my own repertoire.

Overall excellent vid Bruno.

As far as resources, I was meaning the Team themselves when they described their training regimen. I'd be fucking awesome with that much free time/money too. - at least, that's what I tell myself when I dream.

piisfish

Jan 3, 2012, 6:35 AM
Post #9 of 10 (907 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
we want to see the footage from your R/C plane Angelic
For those who don't know him, Bruno is kind of gyro-stabilized. An astonishing man. Not the same brain-body connections than most of us. Love your work Bruno. Plus he can find cutaway canopies even on January 1st Smile

brokky

Jan 3, 2012, 11:35 PM
Post #10 of 10 (871 views)
Shortcut
Re: [piisfish] Hayabusa Belgian 4way team video [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nicholas,i just copied this guy.... : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bhLSIBWfHY

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Relative Work

Search for (options)