Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Ride to Sebastian, FL invasion 12/28 from Miami?

skyznolimit

Dec 24, 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #1 of 3 (296 views)
Shortcut
Ride to Sebastian, FL invasion 12/28 from Miami? Can't Post

hi-

I'd love to find someone to ride up to Skydive Sebastian with on Wednesday the 28th. My flight gets into Miami at 10:45, but I'm fine going later if I can avoid Greyhound!

I can get myself to you, no need to pick me up. I can definitely cover the gas cost and more for thankyou! Rental cars are $570.00. Greyhound takes 5 hours- it would be much more fun to ride with another jumper.

I'm a good conversationalist- people are fascinating. Easy going, from NYC. I jump at th Ranch and at Skydive Long Island.

Let me know if you are heading that way!

Thanks!

Andy9o8  (D License)

Dec 24, 2011, 9:46 PM
Post #2 of 3 (250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyznolimit] Ride to Sebastian, FL invasion 12/28 from Miami? [In reply to] Can't Post

Kind of late to change your flight reservation, but if you fly into West Palm instead of Miami, you cut about 40% off your time and distance to Sebastian. Lots of airline service from your region into W. Palm. Just an FYI.

cdhezel  (B License)

Jan 4, 2012, 12:42 PM
Post #3 of 3 (178 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skyznolimit] Ride to Sebastian, FL invasion 12/28 from Miami? [In reply to] Can't Post

if you're in Miami for a while, I am in Fort Lauderdale and could be interested in a drive up north drop me a mail cdhezel@a-bis.de

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)