Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Falling Gator's Collegiate Boogie Feb 24-26

missbrz  (B License)

Nov 22, 2011, 7:36 AM
Post #1 of 12 (788 views)
Shortcut
Falling Gator's Collegiate Boogie Feb 24-26 Can't Post

Itís almost time for one of my favorite boogies of the year. The Falling Gatorsí Collegiate Boogie at Skydive Palatka. Itís being held February 24-26th. Pre-registration is $25 (open in Jan), registration at the event is $30 & non skydiver registration is $15. This includes food for every meal starting Friday night & going to Sunday morning. It also includes beer Friday & Saturday night. It covers bringing in the Skyvan for Saturday and Sunday in addition to Skydive Palatkaís own Caravan & 182. It also covers all of the wonderful organizers (to be announced soon). But wait thereís more! You also get a wonderful t-shirt to commemorate your boogie experience! All included in the low boogie fee! This is probably the cheapest boogie you will go to all year!

And I get asked this every year, ďdo I have to be a college kid?Ē NO! Everyone is encouraged to come play with us! Relive your college days playing beer pong & flip cup! Or even if you didnít go to college, come experience a taste of it playing BOOM or Kingís Cup with a bunch of co-eds! This boogie is a LOT of fun! More details can be found on their facebook event page
Please RSVP there so they can make sure to get enough food & beer! Any questions you can PM me or email the President Catie Marshall at fallinggator.pres@gmail.com

theonlyski  (D License)

Nov 22, 2011, 9:53 AM
Post #2 of 12 (772 views)
Shortcut
Re: [missbrz] Falling Gator's Collegiate Boogie Feb 24-26 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Itís almost time for one of my favorite boogies of the year. The Falling Gatorsí Collegiate Boogie at Skydive Palatka. Itís being held February 24-26th. Pre-registration is $25 (open in Jan), registration at the event is $30 & non skydiver registration is $15. This includes food for every meal starting Friday night & going to Sunday morning. It also includes beer Friday & Saturday night. It covers bringing in the Skyvan for Saturday and Sunday in addition to Skydive Palatkaís own Caravan & 182. It also covers all of the wonderful organizers (to be announced soon). But wait thereís more! You also get a wonderful t-shirt to commemorate your boogie experience! All included in the low boogie fee! This is probably the cheapest boogie you will go to all year!

And I get asked this every year, ďdo I have to be a college kid?Ē NO! Everyone is encouraged to come play with us! Relive your college days playing beer pong & flip cup! Or even if you didnít go to college, come experience a taste of it playing BOOM or Kingís Cup with a bunch of co-eds! This boogie is a LOT of fun! More details can be found on their facebook event page
Please RSVP there so they can make sure to get enough food & beer! Any questions you can PM me or email the President Catie Marshall at fallinggator.pres@gmail.com

That's all I needed to hear.Angelic

Andrewwhyte  (C 1988)

Nov 22, 2011, 10:23 AM
Post #3 of 12 (763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [missbrz] Falling Gator's Collegiate Boogie Feb 24-26 [In reply to] Can't Post

Can someone please toss Tim Tebow out of a plane without a rig.Unimpressed

missbrz  (B License)

Nov 22, 2011, 10:25 AM
Post #4 of 12 (761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrewwhyte] Falling Gator's Collegiate Boogie Feb 24-26 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Can someone please toss Tim Tebow out of a plane without a rig.Unimpressed

hey now. don't hate on Timmy on the Falling Gator's event thingy. Take that to the Tebow hatin' thread in the Bonfire Tongue

Even if we love Timmy, we're still a lot of fun to play with Wink

BrokenR1  (Student)

Nov 22, 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #5 of 12 (754 views)
Shortcut

Yay, another boogie!!! That will make two for Feb, two for March and one in April for me. Cool Great re-entry into the sport no? Angelic

(This post was edited by BrokenR1 on Nov 22, 2011, 11:56 AM)

missbrz  (B License)

Nov 22, 2011, 12:18 PM
Post #6 of 12 (747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BrokenR1] Falling Gator's Collegiate Boogie Feb 24-26 [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Yay, another boogie!!! That will make two for Feb, two for March and one in April for me. Cool Great re-entry into the sport no? Angelic

ooo! I like the way you roll Wink

missbrz  (B License)

Nov 23, 2011, 10:32 AM
Post #7 of 12 (709 views)
Shortcut
Falling Gator's Collegiate Boogie Feb 24-26 [In reply to] Can't Post

oh! I forgot to mention, my beautiful pimp wench self will be out doing Dirty Pirate Hooker at the boogie all weekend! Come get some hooker love!

jguy904  (D 26344)

Nov 26, 2011, 8:47 PM
Post #8 of 12 (680 views)
Shortcut

coeds?Cool dirty pirate hookers?Cool tebow can use my rig!Cool

missbrz  (B License)

Jan 14, 2012, 8:37 AM
Post #9 of 12 (574 views)
Shortcut

You can now preregister and save! Preregistration is only $25 and includes:

Food from Friday night through Sunday morning
Boogie Tshirt
Load Organizing
Night events
BEER and other adult beverages

You can preregister at http://www.fallinggators.com/

Come out and play with some coeds Wink

TMPattersonJr  (D 30299)

Feb 2, 2012, 9:25 PM
Post #10 of 12 (519 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
Come out and play with some coeds Wink
I'll be there TongueAngelic

missbrz  (B License)

Feb 23, 2012, 4:42 PM
Post #11 of 12 (472 views)
Shortcut

The Collegiate Boogie at Palatka is THIS weekend! I'm even bringing collegiate themed jello shots Wink Come out and play with us! It's also been confirmed that they will have the Skyvan Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So come jump your ass off!

Meux  (D 29365)

Feb 24, 2012, 4:07 AM
Post #12 of 12 (454 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrewwhyte] Falling Gator's Collegiate Boogie Feb 24-26 [In reply to] Can't Post

Tebow is so awesome!! It would take more people than would fit on the plane to throw him off. Even if you did manage to throw him out, he'd land on his feet and walk away. Actually, he'd walk up to manifest and ask to go on the next load.

Tebow is so awesome that if you did throw him out he'd be in a perfect arch with no chipping or turning or sliding.

Tebow is so awesome that Airspeed called him when they were considering their lineup change, they thought he should get an A license first.

:)

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)