Forums: General: Introductions and Greets:
hello everyone!

oslo_lau

Oct 26, 2011, 6:45 AM
Post #1 of 5 (199 views)
Shortcut
hello everyone! Can't Post

I thought I would introduce myself, im currently living in oslo, are there many people on here from Norway?

I want to find somewhere to train as I am desperate to start learning. I spend atleast a couple of months of the year in the states working/snowboarding so if theres anywhere I need to check out please let me know.

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Oct 26, 2011, 7:41 AM
Post #2 of 5 (192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oslo_lau] hello everyone! [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forums! Smile I can't think of any Norgies right this second, but I know we have some. Where do you usually snowboard at while you're in the States?

oslo_lau

Oct 26, 2011, 8:32 AM
Post #3 of 5 (186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] hello everyone! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you, hopefully they will make themselves known. When I come to the states I usually end up in mammoth, bear, crystal or up in BC to snowboard. It changes every year and I rarely get to choose where, but im planning on doing an AFF course locally to get me started

LGTProfessor  (C 41329)

Oct 26, 2011, 12:59 PM
Post #4 of 5 (176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oslo_lau] hello everyone! [In reply to] Can't Post

If you go to Bear Mountain, then Perris Valley, Skydive Elsinore, and Above L.A. Skydiving are all fairly close. There are some more a little farther away, but Elsinore and Above L.A. both have AFF.

Near Mammoth: Bay Area Skydiving (Byron, CA), Skydive Tahoe (Minden, NV) and a few others farther away.

Use the dropzone locator and/or google maps (search skydiving) to see what's near the area you're going and get links to the individual websites.

Skymama could probably recommend one over another, too, and I don't think Perris is a USPA drop zone if that matters to you.

oslo_lau

Oct 27, 2011, 7:56 AM
Post #5 of 5 (148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LGTProfessor] hello everyone! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info. I hope to find somewhere near me to do my first training but there seems like lots of great places in the US when im ready!
In reply to:

Forums : General : Introductions and Greets

Search for (options)