Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Freeflying:
new "our plaYground productions" vid - feedback appreciated :)

Newbie  (C License)

Oct 19, 2011, 5:26 AM
Post #1 of 8 (943 views)
Shortcut
new "our plaYground productions" vid - feedback appreciated :) Can't Post

hi all, i could have sworn i already put this post up already!

I would really appreciate feedback on the latest vid - which incorporates tracking, tracing, vertical sequentials, spaceball jumps and all sorts of other freefly goodness.

This was shot over 2011, and incorporates the Vector Festival in Prostejov, Funshine Boogie in Seville and the UK headdown record as well as a few other fun jumps thrown in to spice up the mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV1K27wvPYc

Enjoy, and as ever, constructive criticism and feedback always appreciated! Smile

(This post was edited by Newbie on Oct 19, 2011, 6:13 AM)

dqpacker  (D 32043)

Oct 19, 2011, 5:53 AM
Post #2 of 8 (915 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Newbie] new "our plaYground productions" vid - feedback appreciated :) [In reply to] Can't Post

you might want to add a link or something

Newbie  (C License)

Oct 19, 2011, 6:15 AM
Post #3 of 8 (904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dqpacker] new "our plaYground productions" vid - feedback appreciated :) [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
you might want to add a link or something

Excellent suggestion Cool

Link now added

piisfish

Oct 19, 2011, 7:17 AM
Post #4 of 8 (898 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Newbie] new "our plaYground productions" vid - feedback appreciated :) [In reply to] Can't Post

I love it, plus I am a total Mike C. Fan Smile

Rstanley0312  (D 31900)

Oct 19, 2011, 7:11 PM
Post #5 of 8 (848 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
hi all, i could have sworn i already put this post up already!

I would really appreciate feedback on the latest vid - which incorporates tracking, tracing, vertical sequentials, spaceball jumps and all sorts of other freefly goodness.

This was shot over 2011, and incorporates the Vector Festival in Prostejov, Funshine Boogie in Seville and the UK headdown record as well as a few other fun jumps thrown in to spice up the mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV1K27wvPYc

Enjoy, and as ever, constructive criticism and feedback always appreciated! Smile

Well done...... loved it!

Squeak  (E 1313)

Oct 19, 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #6 of 8 (836 views)
Shortcut

Very niceCool
Captured the fun of freeflying very wellSmile

virgin-burner

Oct 20, 2011, 3:28 AM
Post #7 of 8 (824 views)
Shortcut

really nice edit!

only thing is, it was too short! Tongue

flooglebinder  (D License)

Oct 31, 2011, 7:17 AM
Post #8 of 8 (687 views)
Shortcut

Fricken awesome mate damn good edit. Some serious hrs must have went into putting that together. Luv it

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Freeflying

Search for (options)