Post #1 of 23 (2162 views)
Shortcut
Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger Can't Post

http://youtu.be/TbON4Nubggc

dks13827  (C 9293)

Sep 3, 2011, 10:00 AM
Post #2 of 23 (2117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fred1986] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

That's the video with the 2 birdbrains in the front seat. Does that left seat guy have his commercial ? Or is he getting instruction on a commercial flight ?
That flight could be so illegal as to be beyond belief although I dont have enough info to really know.

jclalor  (B 33202)

Sep 3, 2011, 10:23 AM
Post #3 of 23 (2113 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dks13827] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
In reply to:
That's the video with the 2 birdbrains in the front seat. Does that left seat guy have his commercial ? Or is he getting instruction on a commercial flight ?
That flight could be so illegal as to be beyond belief although I dont have enough info to really know.

My favorite part is during the dive, the jumper taps the pilot on the shoulder to ask a question.

Skyrad  (B License)

Sep 4, 2011, 3:57 AM
Post #4 of 23 (2035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fred1986] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

‎'If the loadmaster leaves without saying anything or is gone when you look around then I strongly suggest you leave as well' LaughLaughLaugh

shropshire  (C License)

Sep 4, 2011, 4:33 AM
Post #5 of 23 (2034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Skyrad] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

Good catch from Mr GoPro of the other guys Silver hanging loose - but you still look a dick with a GoPro on your head[:PTongueTongueTongue][/:P][/:P][/:P]

Andy9o8  (D License)

Sep 4, 2011, 7:03 AM
Post #6 of 23 (2022 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jclalor] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Quote:
In reply to:

My favorite part is during the dive, the jumper taps the pilot on the shoulder to ask a question.

"Are we gonna die?" is a perfectly reasonable question.

gimpboogie

Sep 4, 2011, 9:43 AM
Post #7 of 23 (2006 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy9o8] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

jumping out asap without questions is a perfectly reasonable action.... and answers the question Wink

airtwardo  (D License)

Sep 4, 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #8 of 23 (2001 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gimpboogie] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

jumping out asap without questions is a perfectly reasonable action.... and answers the question Wink

"Follow me if ya wanna live" Sly

3331  (D 3331)

Sep 4, 2011, 2:56 PM
Post #9 of 23 (1975 views)
Shortcut

That was exciting to watch !!! Shocked

jclalor  (B 33202)

Sep 5, 2011, 5:39 PM
Post #10 of 23 (1893 views)
Shortcut

Thank God for the fuzzy dice, I don't think you see enough of them on jump AC.

charlie5  (A 62022)

Sep 6, 2011, 1:19 PM
Post #11 of 23 (1819 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jclalor] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

I think he was saying "Excuse me sir, do you have the time?"

rehmwa  (D 12816)

Sep 6, 2011, 1:41 PM
Post #12 of 23 (1812 views)
Shortcut

I don't see why this is in the disabilities forum. the fact there was a tandem passenger is minor vs the stall and the lessons they tried to give in the (nicely done and thanks for sharing) vid.

is it cross posted in incidents or training?

(This post was edited by rehmwa on Sep 6, 2011, 1:42 PM)

Andy9o8  (D License)

Sep 6, 2011, 6:41 PM
Post #13 of 23 (1788 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rehmwa] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

Incidents. It's locked there.

jclalor  (B 33202)

Sep 6, 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #14 of 23 (1776 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rehmwa] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
In reply to:
I don't see why this is in the disabilities forum. the fact there was a tandem passenger is minor vs the stall and the lessons they tried to give in the (nicely done and thanks for sharing) vid.

is it cross posted in incidents or training?

It was also a re-post.

markbdaniels  (B License)

Sep 8, 2011, 4:11 AM
Post #15 of 23 (1670 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy9o8] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

Out of curiosity, why was it locked in the incidents forum?

Andy9o8  (D License)

Sep 8, 2011, 5:32 AM
Post #16 of 23 (1655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [markbdaniels] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:

The moderators would have to answer that. My guess is that it's because it is already cross-posted in another forum, and/or it is a re-post.

markbdaniels  (B License)

Sep 8, 2011, 1:54 PM
Post #17 of 23 (1622 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:

The moderators would have to answer that. My guess is that it's because it is already cross-posted in another forum, and/or it is a re-post.

If so, does anyone have a link to the original post? I tried to search but no luck... Pirate

vpjr  (D 14158)

Sep 8, 2011, 7:28 PM
Post #18 of 23 (1600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [markbdaniels] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

I kind of like the decent rate that he was getting. Could shave a couple of minutes off of each load and I would be in the background on all the tand vids. I bet that group gets out on the first pass next time.

wolfriverjoe  (A 50013)

Sep 8, 2011, 8:43 PM
Post #19 of 23 (1597 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

If so, does anyone have a link to the original post? I tried to search but no luck... Pirate

http://www.dropzone.com/...rum.cgi?post=4176825

I think this is the original thread. It gets a little confusing when it gets reposted 3 or 4 times.

Abedy

Sep 9, 2011, 10:26 AM
Post #20 of 23 (1540 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
It was also a re-post.
To be perfectly correct: It was a so-called "FPV" (frequently posted video) CoolLaugh

DougH  (D License)

Sep 11, 2011, 7:30 AM
Post #21 of 23 (1472 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vpjr] Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I kind of like the decent rate that he was getting. Could shave a couple of minutes off of each load and I would be in the background on all the tand vids. I bet that group gets out on the first pass next time.

Why does this post not suprise me. Laugh

mchamp  (D 32129)

Sep 22, 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #22 of 23 (1385 views)
Shortcut

DAMN would that get your blood pumping! Can't stop watching it and re-watching it!

Beerlight

Sep 23, 2011, 5:42 PM
Post #23 of 23 (1337 views)
Shortcut

Anyone else see the elevator in a bit of a nose up in one of the shots? Hmmmm....Crazy

Forums : Community : Skydivers with Disabilities

Search for (options)