Forums: International: Stammtisch:
Rainbow RaptorX Suits

LennieB

Aug 26, 2011, 11:51 AM
Post #1 of 7 (909 views)
Shortcut
Rainbow RaptorX Suits Can't Post

Sorry to hijack the forum with an English thread, but it seems like it might be the only place I can get the information I am after.

My 4-way team are looking at suits for next year and are considering Rainbow RaptorX jumpsuits. I can't find any reviews or many opinions on them full stop so I am hoping people here might be able to help me out.

So if you have any experience with them, please share.

Thanks.

virgin-burner

Aug 26, 2011, 12:03 PM
Post #2 of 7 (889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LennieB] Rainbow RaptorX Suits [In reply to] Can't Post

i think there are a couple threads about this suit. IIRC, everyone said good things about them. there's also a team at my dz that i think jumps them, not sure tough. generally rainbow makes good quality stuff, i have one of their thermal-suits, but it doesnt fit anymore.. Unimpressed

LennieB

Aug 26, 2011, 12:41 PM
Post #3 of 7 (885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [virgin-burner] Rainbow RaptorX Suits [In reply to] Can't Post

There are? I did do a search and didn't find anything much, one thread about their freefly suits and one briefly discussing the airlock booties. Would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction?

virgin-burner

Aug 26, 2011, 1:08 PM
Post #4 of 7 (879 views)
Shortcut

here is one

sorry it's german, but the english one's are about the tonysuit raptor; now, if tony would actually think of own ideas instead of copying stuff, i'd sure find more on a first look.

google will gladly translate it for you tough! Smile

LennieB

Aug 26, 2011, 2:47 PM
Post #5 of 7 (874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [virgin-burner] Rainbow RaptorX Suits [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, although not a great deal of useful information in there.

Would be great to hear from anyone who jumps one, especially from a 4-way/8-way perspective.

virgin-burner

Aug 26, 2011, 3:00 PM
Post #6 of 7 (867 views)
Shortcut

i'll ask my buddy if they really jump raptors, or if she knows anything about them; she's an avid 4-, 8- and bigway-jumper, she sure knows..

cant promise you a reply over the weekend tough! Smile

freeflygirlz  (D License)

Aug 31, 2011, 1:32 PM
Post #7 of 7 (762 views)
Shortcut

Hi!
i have a raptor with airlock booties and i am doing all my AFFs with it. I like the big booties because it gives me a very good speed range und a lot of power to follow the students (side sliding, very good track...). I also did a lot of tunnel belly flying with it, but I am not jumping in a rw-team.
I had a rw suit before the raptor with the typical beginners booties but getting the raptor was quite a difference in flying.
probably it's not the right one if it would be the very first bootie suit.
if i can tell you some more details, let me know what you are interested at!
blue skies ffg

Forums : International : Stammtisch

Search for (options)