Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Jumping Down Under

SARLDO  (B 31063)

Aug 16, 2011, 6:17 AM
Post #1 of 6 (271 views)
Shortcut
Jumping Down Under Can't Post

Can someone please tell me if there is a DZ operating in/near Nowra these days? I have a working trip coming up in the near future and would love the chance to jump Down Under.

Thanks!

aeroflyer  (C License)

Aug 16, 2011, 1:03 PM
Post #2 of 6 (229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SARLDO] Jumping Down Under [In reply to] Can't Post

Go to the forum on www.skysurfer.com.au and ask those guys, thats kind of the aussie equivalent of dropzone.com

hcsvader  (D 4975)

Aug 16, 2011, 1:04 PM
Post #3 of 6 (229 views)
Shortcut

Sydney skydivers in Picton (wilton) is about 1.5 hours from there. Picton is known as one of the best DZ in australia for fun jumping... if you dont like to party Tongue

Moruya, is about 2 hours south of nowra and is an awesome little club DZ right on the ocean.

Squeak  (E 1313)

Aug 18, 2011, 2:31 AM
Post #4 of 6 (199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcsvader] Jumping Down Under [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Sydney skydivers in Picton (wilton) is about 1.5 hours from there. Picton is known as one of the best DZ in australia for fun jumping... if you dont like to party Tongue

Moruya, is about 2 hours south of nowra and is an awesome little club DZ right on the ocean.
you drive like a friggin GRANNY if it takes you 1.5 hours to get from Nowra to Picton LaughLaughLaugh

SARLDO  (B 31063)

Aug 18, 2011, 2:56 AM
Post #5 of 6 (195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Squeak] Jumping Down Under [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks guys. Looks like I won't have my own transportation and time will be tight while i'm in Nowra, so it's unlikely i'll be headed up to Picton... but you never know. It's still some time away and things could change.

Squeak  (E 1313)

Aug 18, 2011, 3:29 AM
Post #6 of 6 (193 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Thanks guys. Looks like I won't have my own transportation and time will be tight while i'm in Nowra, so it's unlikely i'll be headed up to Picton... but you never know. It's still some time away and things could change.

Head over to this place http://www.skysurfer.com.au and put a call out for a lift to the DZ

(This post was edited by Squeak on Aug 18, 2011, 3:30 AM)

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)