Forums: Dropzone.com: Error and Bug Reports:
Pages not fully loading

BrianM  (D 661)

Jul 17, 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #1 of 5 (453 views)
Shortcut
Pages not fully loading Quote | Reply

Starting yesterday (Saturday), I've been having problems with pages not fully loading. I just get the blue horizontal bar at the top with the dropzone.com logo, the rest of the page is blank.

The status bar keeps changing between "Transferring data from <site>" and "Waiting for <site>" messages, where <site> are URLs of advertising sites.

I installed NoScript and the problem went away. I can fix the problem by blocking only 247realmedia.com. As soon as I allow 247realmedia.com, the problem returns.

I've tried multiple computers, multiple operating systems, and multiple browsers (Firefox/Chrome/IE, Windows/Linux), and they all have the problem.

Premier Meso
Administrator
Jul 18, 2011, 12:40 AM
Post #2 of 5 (439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BrianM] Pages not fully loading [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Hi,

We are currently working at getting the issue resolved as quickly as possible. Contact has been made with the host and the ad team to help get this solved quickly.

The site should be fine again in a few hours.

raceface  (C License)

Jul 18, 2011, 3:47 AM
Post #3 of 5 (435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Meso] Pages not fully loading [In reply to] Quote | Reply

i have classifieds section completely unavailable becouse exactly the same effect Unsure

Premier Meso
Administrator
Jul 18, 2011, 4:56 AM
Post #4 of 5 (431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raceface] Pages not fully loading [In reply to] Quote | Reply

We've now removed the ad tags from the parts of the site which we deem to be high priority. Classifieds, Forum and media.

They should be working fine, this is a temporary fix until the ads themselves are fixed and do not hang the site.

BrianM  (D 661)

Jul 18, 2011, 9:35 AM
Post #5 of 5 (415 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Meso] Pages not fully loading [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
We've now removed the ad tags from the parts of the site which we deem to be high priority. Classifieds, Forum and media.

They should be working fine, this is a temporary fix until the ads themselves are fixed and do not hang the site.

Still not working...

Forums : Dropzone.com : Error and Bug Reports

Search for (options)