Forums: Skydiving: Instructors:
USPA license equivalent


Squeak  (E 1313)

Jun 28, 2011, 9:44 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1969 views)
USPA license equivalent Can't Post

What would i need to do to get a USPA license equivalent for my Australian Licenses?

Im a USPA member, due to traveling to the states off an on and would like to know how i can get recognition for my APF license. Currently APF "E" license and 1200 jumps with Star Crests and Freefly crest (dont think those are of import there)

nigel99  (D 1)

Jun 29, 2011, 4:15 AM
Post #2 of 2 (1910 views)
Re: [Squeak] USPA license equivalent [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Squeak.

It looks pretty simple assuming that Australian Skydiving is part of the FAI.

This quote is from the SIM. For part 3 you can look on the USPA website and download a copy of the license application form. I am guessing that in order to "meet the requirements" you need to do the exams, so you probably would want to download a copy of the SIM as it includes the relevant FAA regulations.

Federation Aeronautique Internationale (foreign non-
USPA) to USPA license conversions
a. Jumpers who hold an FAI equivalent license may
apply for USPA equivalent license without completion
of the USPA A License Proficiency Card
or A License Progression Card.
(1) A USPA rated instructor must verify the FAI
license of the applicant.
(2) A copy of the license must be included with
the USPA license application.
(3) All other license requirements for USPA B, C
and D licenses must still be verified and initialed
by a USPA Instructor.
b. The USPA license application and a copy of the
FAI license must be submitted

Forums : Skydiving : Instructors


Search for (options)