Forums: Skydiving: Instructors:
WorldWide instructor qualification?

Risky14

Apr 22, 2011, 7:33 AM
Post #1 of 5 (705 views)
Shortcut
WorldWide instructor qualification? Can't Post

My goal is to earn an instructors qualification in multiple extreme sports then work all over the world.

Is there a worldwide certificate/qualification that will enable me to get hired as a skydiving instructor anywhere in the world?

artard  (B License)

Apr 22, 2011, 8:37 AM
Post #2 of 5 (678 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Risky14] WorldWide instructor qualification? [In reply to] Can't Post

How many skydives do you have? Are you already an instructor in your home country?

(This post was edited by artard on Apr 22, 2011, 8:38 AM)

Premier NWFlyer  (D 29960)

Apr 22, 2011, 8:42 AM
Post #3 of 5 (668 views)
Shortcut
Re: [artard] WorldWide instructor qualification? [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
How many skydives do you have? Are you already an instructor in your home country?

More importantly, at what level is your current Mountain Dew consumption? Gotta be at at least 4 liters/day to qualify for the worldwide extreme instructor level.

velvetjo  (D License)

Apr 22, 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #4 of 5 (646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [NWFlyer] WorldWide instructor qualification? [In reply to] Can't Post

What?? Are you going to judge this dude based on Mountain Dew consumption numbers? Everyone knows that's totally inaccurate, because he could have mad skillz and be doing quality consumption with coaching that puts him way ahead of the game. In fact, just switching to Code Red easily cuts the numbers in half, because it's waaaay more extreme. And that's not even taking into consideration any previous Red Bull experience.

To the OP: The worldwide instructor endorsement is just a hologram sticker that they put on your worldwide drivers license. I heard that the Karnage Krew website has them for sale.

Tongue

Lance

JohnRich  (D License)

Apr 22, 2011, 1:26 PM
Post #5 of 5 (587 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Risky14] WorldWide instructor qualification? [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
My goal is to earn an instructors qualification in multiple extreme sports then work all over the world.
Is there a worldwide certificate/qualification that will enable me to get hired as a skydiving instructor anywhere in the world?

No. Each nation has it's own governing body and requirements.

And it will take several years of experience before you will be good enough to earn an instructor rating. So you need to be in the sport for the long haul.

Forums : Skydiving : Instructors

Search for (options)