Forums: Dropzone.com: Suggestions and Feedback:
Classifieds: Good or bad seller feedback on sellers profile.

JerseyShawn  (Student)

Apr 11, 2011, 5:30 PM
Post #1 of 5 (626 views)
Shortcut
Classifieds: Good or bad seller feedback on sellers profile. Quote | Reply

I had a good experience buying a canopy recently. I would like others to know, without having to make a post, that the transaction went smooth. That the seller is good to buy from.

Maybe a seller feedback on their profile of some sorts for future buyers. Let each party respond to negative and positive transactions.

I know you can send stuff through riggers, but for some it might be a hassle, especially for small purchases.

Just an idea.

Premier Meso
Administrator
Apr 13, 2011, 12:39 AM
Post #2 of 5 (584 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JerseyShawn] Classifieds: Good or bad seller feedback on sellers profile. [In reply to] Quote | Reply

An excellent idea actually, I could definitely see an ebay type ratings system (though maybe a bit less detailed) working in the classifieds. A simple positive or negative review for each item which is then reflected next to the seller's name, with the ability to reply from the seller - much like most e-commerce sites have. Will definitely be adding this idea to the list of possible additions.

Thanks.

Thedivingdog  (A License)

Oct 9, 2011, 10:26 AM
Post #3 of 5 (495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Meso] Classifieds: Good or bad seller feedback on sellers profile. [In reply to] Quote | Reply

i was just about to suggest this as well. i have bought a number of items from the classifieds, including an entire rig. All of my transactions went smoothly, for the most part. I am now looking to buy a new rig, and I would like sellers to know that I am legit. I would also like to see a sellers history as well. I think a lot of people would benefit from this.

theplummeter  (C License)

Oct 13, 2011, 7:22 PM
Post #4 of 5 (472 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Thedivingdog] Classifieds: Good or bad seller feedback on sellers profile. [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I was just pondering the same thing. Having used classifieds to sell two mains and two miscellaneous items and to buy two other things it would be nice if I could rate those sellers and be rated.

ShcShc11  (A 15638)

Jan 6, 2012, 7:56 AM
Post #5 of 5 (393 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Meso] Classifieds: Good or bad seller feedback on sellers profile. [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
An excellent idea actually, I could definitely see an ebay type ratings system (though maybe a bit less detailed) working in the classifieds. A simple positive or negative review for each item which is then reflected next to the seller's name, with the ability to reply from the seller - much like most e-commerce sites have. Will definitely be adding this idea to the list of possible additions.

Thanks.

Yes Please!!
I keep looking into classifieds and the rating system would help soooo much. And if possible, a way to communicate with the ones that left the feedbacks.

Thanks.

Forums : Dropzone.com : Suggestions and Feedback

Search for (options)