Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Freeflying:
Bevsuits for freefly???

DougH  (D License)

Mar 13, 2011, 10:46 AM
Post #1 of 5 (758 views)
Shortcut
Bevsuits for freefly??? Can't Post

I was lucky enough to get a 50% off BevSuits certificate yesterday in a saftey day raffle.

I already have tony suit camera suits, and comp rw suit. But for the past 5 years I have been using a retro rw suit without booties as a freefly suit.

How are BevSuits's freefly jumpsuits? I have a need and the 50% off doesn't hurt.

Thanks!

matthewcline  (D 21585)

Mar 13, 2011, 1:33 PM
Post #2 of 5 (739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DougH] Bevsuits for freefly??? [In reply to] Can't Post

I am not a Freeflyer but use a Bev Freefly suit for Tandems and Slow AFF's.

The Suit has held up great over the last 3 years (900 ish jumps) I only got a Cordura butt added and the rest of the options are standard.

Matt

DougH  (D License)

Mar 14, 2011, 2:39 PM
Post #3 of 5 (688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [matthewcline] Bevsuits for freefly??? [In reply to] Can't Post

ANYBODY... ANYBODY... Bueller??? Tongue

matthewcline  (D 21585)

Mar 14, 2011, 6:29 PM
Post #4 of 5 (674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DougH] Bevsuits for freefly??? [In reply to] Can't Post

I also use it as an I/E when I ride front, a lot. So it sees freefly speeds and then some.

Matt

DougH  (D License)

Mar 15, 2011, 5:45 AM
Post #5 of 5 (649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [matthewcline] Bevsuits for freefly??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Matt,

Thank you for the feedback. I know this forum doesn't get a ton of traffic, so I appreciate the additional post.

Good to hear that they hold up well, I think I would add the codura on my rear too. I am thinking about getting my TI rating for this season so the suit could do double duty.

I wonder how many freefly suits Bevsuits actually puts out, they tend to focus on rw suits.

I don't know if they would have the same expertise to tailor the suit for body type, weight, height, to get a consistent fall rate like some of the other suit makers would.

That being said anything has to be better than my polycotton RW suit that i have been using as a freefly suit. Laugh And it will be half priced. Sly

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Freeflying

Search for (options)