Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
Baby jumpsuit

r.panfil  (A License)

Feb 7, 2011, 8:32 AM
Post #1 of 7 (1843 views)
Shortcut
Baby jumpsuit Can't Post

Ok, this is a really random question, but whatever. My buddy just had a baby and I was wondering if anybody has seen any jumpsuits for children.. I think it would be a funny gift for her.

piisfish

Feb 7, 2011, 8:38 AM
Post #2 of 7 (1829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [r.panfil] Baby jumpsuit [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.go-wear.com/t_shirts_kids.htm Smile

david3  (D 21297)

Feb 7, 2011, 8:48 AM
Post #3 of 7 (1810 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Ok, this is a really random question, but whatever. My buddy just had a baby and I was wondering if anybody has seen any jumpsuits for children.. I think it would be a funny gift for her.

Here you go.

http://www.bevsuit.com/...suits/Childsuit.html

AggieDave  (D License)

Feb 7, 2011, 8:49 AM
Post #4 of 7 (1808 views)
Shortcut
Re: [piisfish] Baby jumpsuit [In reply to] Can't Post

Someone bought my kid a onsie that said "all of this weight helps me swoop" and another with an outline of someone under canopy that says "I do all my own stunts."

I'm not sure where they got it, but I'm sure some googling will find it. (The swooping one is funny because my 11 month old is the size of an 18-month old).Cool

rehmwa  (D 12816)

Feb 7, 2011, 9:11 AM
Post #5 of 7 (1782 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

My wife builds suits. And she made one for our daughter when she was about 4 - very cute - she thought it was just regular weekend clothes. It was for Halloween (she also wore a minirig backpack we had) - we said "ok, time to go out and trick or treat" and she started taking off the jumpsuit and asked where her costume was.

My wife has since made her both a (fully authentic) RW and a freefly suit for tunnel flying. That's tough, they are harder to build and the RW suit especially is only good for a year before they grow out of them. That RW suit was gorgeous. She's using the FF suit this March when we tunnelcamp. Pic is 4 years ago (11 year old)

(This post was edited by rehmwa on Feb 7, 2011, 9:16 AM)
Attachments: Small Tunnel Flyer.JPG (85.5 KB)

virgin-burner

Feb 7, 2011, 10:44 AM
Post #6 of 7 (1721 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rehmwa] Baby jumpsuit [In reply to] Can't Post

my brother has 3 kids; boy 6yrs, boy 4yrs and baby-gurls, my godchild turned 2yrs this weekend..

now, if i were to take them out to the tunnel, i'd get REALLY expenisve for my bro to keep the habit up.. and i'd LOVE to see the mom freaking out over it.

watching those "babes" in their skydiving-clothes.. well, i think my evil side is taking over! Devil

HSPScott  (D 22285)

Feb 8, 2011, 8:11 AM
Post #7 of 7 (1574 views)
Shortcut

Here's my kid at 5 years old in the Orlando tunnel.
Attachments: Connor Gear Up2A.JPG (79.1 KB)
  Tunnel Connor Scott Lynn1A.JPG (37.3 KB)

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)