Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

The_Don  (B License)

Nov 18, 2010, 7:50 PM
Post #1 of 44 (1658 views)
Shortcut
     Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day?  

Thought we would hear something by now. Unimpressed

d_squared431  (Student)

Nov 18, 2010, 8:21 PM
Post #2 of 44 (1638 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [The_Don] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

If I remember correctly, St pattys day is always on march 17th and this yr that is on a wed. I would assume it will be starting that weekend....Wink

The_Don  (B License)

Nov 18, 2010, 8:34 PM
Post #3 of 44 (1636 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [d_squared431] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

Cool! I'll be waiting for updates.

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Nov 19, 2010, 4:19 AM
Post #4 of 44 (1623 views)
Shortcut

I dunno, but Spence is within the 4 month window, you'd think he would have posted something by now. He's such a slacker. Tongue

jimmytavino  (A 3914)

Nov 19, 2010, 5:26 AM
Post #5 of 44 (1612 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [skymama] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

hmmmm

What is the likelihood of meeting any NICE people, there?????

is it worth the drive(travel)??

does ANYthing FUN??? ever happen there????

How are the skydives?????

"might" consider it....Wink

jmy

Bolas  (D License)

Nov 19, 2010, 6:53 AM
Post #6 of 44 (1599 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [jimmytavino] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

Maybe we should take the Lost Prairie approach.

The beer is warm.
The skydives suck.
And there are too many damn Alabamians.

Tongue

Nov 19, 2010, 7:23 AM
Post #7 of 44 (1589 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [jimmytavino] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

Quote:

You have to come, I need to do my annual belly jump! Sly

The_Don  (B License)

Nov 19, 2010, 7:32 AM
Post #8 of 44 (1587 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
I dunno, but Spence is within the 4 month window, you'd think he would have posted something by now. He's such a slacker. Tongue

Use your power & lock this thread .

I bet he gets motivated then! Wink

Spence?

jimmytavino  (A 3914)

Nov 19, 2010, 7:50 AM
Post #9 of 44 (1579 views)
Shortcut

Hey......

aren't YOU ??
ONE of the many MANY, NICE people i met last time????????Cool

that dive WAS fantastic.... even the walk/ride BACK .. I'd do it again, in an instant ....
Your RW skills are just Fine,, considering all the freeflying that you do...
and Your adherance to safety and having fun,,,
is ... top shelf...
( thanx drdive and ladydiver TOO...)
Wink

Oh....The time We spent
"sitting" together, wasn't bad, either.

Sooo many nice people , too many to list, but i remember 'em all...Sly such a good time...

better start saving my pennies.Cool

jmy Smile

(This post was edited by jimmytavino on Nov 19, 2010, 8:57 AM)

kingbunky  (B 5376)

Nov 19, 2010, 7:56 AM
Post #10 of 44 (1574 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Bolas] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

In reply to:

The beer is warm.
The skydives suck.

Tongue

...and not enough canadians. we'll bring more next year.Cool

Nutz  (D License)

Nov 19, 2010, 8:07 AM
Post #11 of 44 (1572 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

The beer is warm.
The skydives suck.

Tongue

LaughLaughLaugh

Any free t shirts? WinkWink

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Nov 19, 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #12 of 44 (1540 views)
Shortcut

I'll come again, if you'll say "fuck you Billy" to my face again. Laugh

iluvtofly  (C License)

Nov 19, 2010, 12:07 PM
Post #13 of 44 (1533 views)
Shortcut

Last I saw on Facebook there were 2 Otters and Skyvan coming. He's got at least 1 balloon set up too.

Not that I'm going. Who on earth would want to drive 4 whole hours to go to a boring event like this one? I mean really...the people suck, the drinks suck, everything about this boogie sucks. I've gone 2 years in a row...why a 3rd? WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink (You know I love ya Spence and that I'm just busting your balls)

Oh wait, I know. Just so I can be there to witness Skymama saying, "FUCK YOU BILLY!" to his face. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

monkycndo  (D License)

Nov 19, 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #14 of 44 (1528 views)
Shortcut

Any updates?

Soon, there should be at least one update per thread per forum per day.

Hi Spence.Smile

lauraliscious  (C 35895)

Nov 19, 2010, 1:58 PM
Post #15 of 44 (1517 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [iluvtofly] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

In reply to:
Oh wait, I know. Just so I can be there to witness Skymama saying, "FUCK YOU BILLY!" to his face. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

That was classic, I was so glad I was there for that!!!

Not sure if I'll be jumping, but we'll be there with Babylicious in tow!!! Hell, she's the direct result of a certain Boogie on St. Patrick's Day so I think we'd better bring her along. Can't wait!!! SmileSmile

Oh, and how do we reserve an RV spot??? TongueLaughAngelic

CSpenceFLY  (D 25252)

Nov 19, 2010, 4:02 PM
Post #16 of 44 (1504 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [lauraliscious] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

The funniest thing ever was when we thought Billy landed off and the airport manager was walking through the wood yelling his name.LaughLaughLaugh

I hope to get something posted tonight, if not over the weekend. Not sure who will oversee the RV slots yet. Let you know soon.

Also, We are making some changes to the website so it is under construction but the forums are there. As usual all boogie info will be posted there, http://www.RoamingDZ.com, and that will be the easiest place to find info. You can browse last years threads for info that is not posted yet.

While RoamingDZ.com will stay active we will over time be shifting things toward a more inclusive site at http://www.RoamingOutdoors.com

Edit: I lied. The forums have been moved. There is a link at RoamingDZ,com pointing you to the new site.

(This post was edited by CSpenceFLY on Nov 19, 2010, 7:14 PM)

Nov 20, 2010, 5:03 AM
Post #17 of 44 (1468 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [lauraliscious] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

Quote:

Believe me, it was even better being the one who said it. Wink

I'm so glad Babylicious will be there. Sign me up for part-time baby help, I love babies! Cool

Iago  (D License)

Nov 20, 2010, 5:31 AM
Post #18 of 44 (1466 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

The beer is warm.
The skydives suck.

Tongue

Yeah, Fitz is just like The Farm. Total suckage and a waste of time. I don't know why we even bother anymore.

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Nov 20, 2010, 8:36 AM
Post #19 of 44 (1456 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Quote:

Believe me, it was even better being the one who said it. Wink

I'm so glad Babylicious will be there. Sign me up for part-time baby help, I love babies! Cool

I'm real good with babies too. So count me in if need be. Smile

k-dubjumps  (D 38495)

Nov 20, 2010, 7:14 PM
Post #20 of 44 (1424 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Quote:

You have to come, I need to do my annual belly jump! Sly

I think your annual belly jump should be in a corset with the dirty pirate hookers! You know you wanna.

jguy904  (D 26344)

Nov 20, 2010, 8:49 PM
Post #21 of 44 (1417 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [k-dubjumps] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

it would be hard to compete with bolas in a corset based on my observations at halloween--bolas, a bit more manscaping may be in orderCool

k-dubjumps  (D 38495)

Nov 20, 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #22 of 44 (1404 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [jguy904] Any updates on that Boogie during St Pats Day? [In reply to]  

In reply to:
it would be hard to compete with bolas in a corset based on my observations at halloween--bolas, a bit more manscaping may be in orderCool

Did you just imply that Bolas looks better in a corset than skymama? I do believe them is fightin' words!

keithbar  (A 14048)

Nov 21, 2010, 12:26 AM
Post #23 of 44 (1403 views)
Shortcut

al la " barney stinson" challenge accepted.! who's gonna bring the one that will fit meTongue

Nov 21, 2010, 4:38 AM
Post #24 of 44 (1396 views)
Shortcut

Quote:
I think your annual belly jump should be in a corset with the dirty pirate hookers! You know you wanna.

It'll be too cold to wear a corset, well, for me anyway. Besides, my landings aren't consistant enough for me not to wear a jumpsuit. I want my skin covered!

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Nov 21, 2010, 5:35 AM
Post #25 of 44 (1394 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Quote:

It'll be too cold to wear a corset, well, for me anyway. Besides, my landings aren't consistant enough for me not to wear a jumpsuit. I want my skin covered!

Sissy! Or you could just do what I did two years ago. Granted, a Fraulien dress was still a bit tight over my jumpsuit. CrazyLaugh

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)