Forums: Archive: 2013-2015 USPA BOD Elections:
USPA Board of Directors Elections - Online Voting

Communications

Nov 2, 2010, 1:20 PM
Post #1 of 14 (3029 views)
Shortcut
USPA Board of Directors Elections - Online Voting Can't Post

As many of you already know, the online voting option has been in effect since Monday. Weve received lots of great feedback, along with a few e-mails from members who encountered errors while attempting to vote. Others havent yet received their e-mail invitation to vote.

I wrote this blog to clarify some of these issues and offer tips for ensuring smooth delivery of this e-mail.

Please read it and feel free to give us feedback on the online voting option so far. We will be monitoring both the blog and this topic in order to ascertain if there are any other issues that need to be addressed.

And dont forget that you dont have to vote electronically; you may choose to cast your vote using the paper ballot in your November issue of Parachutist or download one here.

Thank you for your time,

Ed Scott

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Nov 2, 2010, 4:57 PM
Post #2 of 14 (2946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Communications] USPA Board of Directors Elections - Online Voting [In reply to] Can't Post

I voted. It was pretty easy. Took all of about a minute.

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Nov 2, 2010, 5:17 PM
Post #3 of 14 (2941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Communications] USPA Board of Directors Elections - Online Voting [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, thanks for this post. I was feeling so left out because I didn't get the e-mail even though I got other news from USPA just two weeks ago. Hopefully it will be fixed now.Cool

AndyMan  (D 25698)

Nov 27, 2010, 7:04 PM
Post #4 of 14 (2818 views)
Shortcut

Every time I try to vote the system won't let me. Talk about frustrating!

airtwardo  (D License)

Nov 27, 2010, 7:37 PM
Post #5 of 14 (2813 views)
Shortcut

I voted with my phone while sitting at the airport...quick & easy, no problems. Cool

stratostar  (Student)

Nov 27, 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #6 of 14 (2801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AndyMan] USPA Board of Directors Elections - Online Voting [In reply to] Can't Post

That's because your on the shit list!

SCR216  (No License)

Dec 1, 2010, 4:51 AM
Post #7 of 14 (2728 views)
Shortcut

Received the e-mail ballot notice on 11/1/2010 @ 11:14 am.
Voted and received a "Thank You For Voting" message from the eBallot Team at 11:30 am.
Then took an extra 30 minutes for lunch.

matthewcline  (D 21585)

Jan 1, 2011, 10:03 AM
Post #8 of 14 (2611 views)
Shortcut

When we the results be posted on the USPA Web page?

Matt

vincemoore88  (D 32404)

Aug 23, 2012, 8:31 PM
Post #9 of 14 (1857 views)
Shortcut

If my home dropzone is located in the southern region( Mississippi ) and i live in the Gulf Region ( louisiana ) am I able to still vote in the southern region?

Premier NWFlyer  (D License)

Aug 23, 2012, 9:48 PM
Post #10 of 14 (1854 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vincemoore88] USPA Board of Directors Elections - Online Voting [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
If my home dropzone is located in the southern region( Mississippi ) and i live in the Gulf Region ( louisiana ) am I able to still vote in the southern region?

It's based on the address USPA has for you, not where you jump (unless of course you get your mail sent to the dropzone).

Para5-0  (D 19054)

Oct 18, 2012, 10:47 AM
Post #11 of 14 (1657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [NWFlyer] USPA Board of Directors Elections - Online Voting [In reply to] Can't Post

Just an FYI,

The ballots are done and the first wave of first class delivery magazines are on there way. I havent seen one yet but as soon as somebody does, they can post one here to print out.

To vote by ballot, it will need to be handwriten and sent in to USPA. The member must be current and the signature must be an original one.
http://www.richwinstock.com

Regards,
Rich Winstock
USPA National Director

Premier SkymonkeyONE  (D 12501)

Nov 6, 2012, 11:25 AM
Post #12 of 14 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Ed,
you guys have had my e-mail since there was such a thing as e-mail and I even went and resubmitted my e-mail address on the homepage, but I have yet to receive my online code, ballot, or whatever it is you are sending out. When can I expect it? No, it's not in my spam box.

Chuck Blue, D-12501

SStewart  (D 10405)

Nov 6, 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #13 of 14 (1521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SkymonkeyONE] USPA Board of Directors Elections - Online Voting [In reply to] Can't Post

Same here, I also stopped getting the USPA professional news letter last summer even though my email has not changed.

buff  (D 30567)

Nov 6, 2012, 3:09 PM
Post #14 of 14 (1494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SStewart] USPA Board of Directors Elections - Online Voting [In reply to] Can't Post

Same here. Today is the US general election day and I have still not received the blast email ballot. Same address as last election where I did vote on-line.

I still receive the monthly USPA email but when I dropped my ratings, they stopped sending the Professional email tout suite.

Forums : Archive : 2013-2015 USPA BOD Elections

Search for (options)