Are YOU going to be at the boogie? Looking forward to seeing you! Join all the other boogie attendees HERE ON FACEBOOK!
* 4 Planes from the Skydive Arizona Fleet! (3 Super Otters & 1 Skyvan) * Pitts Biplane TBD * Jet in your dreams! * Helicopter Confirmed! This year's Robinson R44 helicopter will have 4 mounted cameras to capture your skydive. 1 on the nose, 1 fisheye on the underbelly, and 2 in the seating area. Check out the video that you can get here * Hot Air Balloons they'll be there, but who is up that early? Really?
* Tom Schroder & Larry Clapp will be organizing RW dives all weekend long. 10 way Speed Star competition on Saturday! Plus big ways and other RW load organizing for all sizes and skill levels, Thursday thru Sunday * Freefly load organizers Skyventure Colorado will be bringing out their incredible coaching staff to be our FF load organizers in 2009! This is an amazing new partnership that we're glad proud to announce for 2009. http://skyventurecolorado.com/ for more info * Wingsuit load organizers - TBA
* Wednesday night - The Couch Freaks won't leave you hanging. We'll line up something this night that will rock the f@#$ing socks off of those who come early and often. * Thursday night TBA * Friday night TBA * Saturday night TBA * Sunday night - TBA
* Tandem Instructor course none scheduled for 2010 * Coach course none scheduled for 2010
Food & Drink
* Free Beer 24/7 * Free fountain pop for the non-beer drinkers during the evening parties * Hog roast and Iowa Sweet Corn Feed Wednesday Night * Iowa Chop Dinner Saturday Night * Fort Dodge Chili Lovers Chili Feed Sunday Night * Starlite Restuarant will be onsite all boogie during daylight hours serving up tasty vittles * Come prepared to cook your own food or head into town to support our local dining locations for dinners on all other nights
* Every Night! * Saturday - The LEGENDARY, Best Dressed Polyester Contest * Sunday - Theme day * Lingerie Parties Nightly * Wind Sock Runs held on the hour, each hour, after midnight till sunrise
* Private Shower stalls * Electric Hookups (first come first serve) 30A service available for both standard and RV plugs * Port-a-potties * Satellite Radio playing the stations you hate the most! * No trash burning here, we empty the cans every morning * Wireless internet. HA!! No. Maybe in 2010. Unplug and enjoy the company of your neighbors for a few days.
Don't forget your lingerie. There will be lingerie dives and EVERYONE in Georgia talks about how damn sexy Bolas looks in lingerie. However, there is a beer truck that goes 24/7 and so wear the lingerie at your own risk.
Like I told Bolas, don't forget your lingerie and it sounds like you may need 6 different lingerie outfits if you are only jumping 6 times. I for one will definitely be looking forward to the hottie from Chicago jumps.
Gail--It'll be great to finally meet the infamous adventurechick! Not only will I grab a beer with you, heck, I'll even pour! See you at the beer truck!
Bolas--Careful...How do you intend to get from Eau Claire to Fort Dodge?!?!?!
Woohoo!!! I'm excited. It'll be my longest trip to Couch Freaks yet. My jump budget and liver are going to hate me!
I also think it would be fanstastic to meet "adventurechick" and Bolas.... Bolas...the things MissAnn has witnessed...oh my! Come on by the SkydiveKC compound and have a drink with us. I'll be the tall, goofy SOB in a red get up. (while jumping at least)
LOL. When we hit the Goodwill to find clothes for the Polyester Party, I dare ya to say that.
Hey Bolas! Looking forward to seeing you there! The CouchFreaks are VERY ORGANIZED! They have their own polyester store there, so if you haven't picked up anything by the time you get there, no worries!