Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Freeflying:
N. E. F.

totalbodypilot  (D 18251)

Jun 23, 2010, 1:04 PM
Post #1 of 7 (1083 views)
Shortcut
N. E. F. Can't Post

SmileNew Earth Flier- Imagine flying, and not leaving the ground. Visualy see yourself in free fall learning PERFECTLY..and it is totaly posable. Why watch mindless videos of your faults when you can achive, all the skills and fix your weaknesses, by thinking, before?
If you picture failure,...you will. period. If you KNOW in your mind how to travel,...but not just travel, FLY! You can be an expert.
Sounds crazy but it works. The mind is the key to opening up your skills as a free flyer, flat flier, caopy pilot,.ect.
visualize, your jump before..not just dirt dive, but see your self doing what you plan,...but picture it perfect, with out flaws or weekneses, and you will do it.
If you think you are the shiz, you will be. If you think about your problems they will always steer you...and you keep doing it..or till you pay someone to tell you that.
video, is highly over rated. To Fly, and truly fly, you MUST JUST DO IT.

Nukrites  (D 30239)

Jun 24, 2010, 6:30 AM
Post #2 of 7 (1008 views)
Shortcut
Re: [totalbodypilot] N. E. F. [In reply to] Can't Post

+1

Rstanley0312  (D 31900)

Jun 24, 2010, 8:29 AM
Post #3 of 7 (994 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
SmileNew Earth Flier- Imagine flying, and not leaving the ground. Visualy see yourself in free fall learning PERFECTLY..and it is totaly posable. Why watch mindless videos of your faults when you can achive, all the skills and fix your weaknesses, by thinking, before?
If you picture failure,...you will. period. If you KNOW in your mind how to travel,...but not just travel, FLY! You can be an expert.
Sounds crazy but it works. The mind is the key to opening up your skills as a free flyer, flat flier, caopy pilot,.ect.
visualize, your jump before..not just dirt dive, but see your self doing what you plan,...but picture it perfect, with out flaws or weekneses, and you will do it.
If you think you are the shiz, you will be. If you think about your problems they will always steer you...and you keep doing it..or till you pay someone to tell you that.
video, is highly over rated. To Fly, and truly fly, you MUST JUST DO IT.

Colon..... it's a shame I will never get that coaching from you. :(

I hope everything is working out!

Rob

Jun 28, 2010, 1:21 PM
Post #4 of 7 (841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rstanley0312] N. E. F. [In reply to] Can't Post

go to the classified ad....Wink

Jun 28, 2010, 8:20 PM
Post #5 of 7 (802 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rstanley0312] N. E. F. [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm butting heads with these people on this web site. Go to the Event section and look for boogies at Z-Hills. jezz

Jun 29, 2010, 11:44 AM
Post #6 of 7 (752 views)
Shortcut

forget that. I'm going to do it in Deland where you can jump every day!Smile call me 601-795-5721

Jun 30, 2010, 12:42 PM
Post #7 of 7 (692 views)
Shortcut

dates have changed, sorry.Angelic look at events at the top.

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Freeflying

Search for (options)