Forums: Dropzone.com: Error and Bug Reports:
Back button has to be multiple clicked to work

kawisixer01  (C 38984)

May 23, 2010, 7:37 AM
Post #1 of 14 (898 views)
Shortcut
Back button has to be multiple clicked to work Quote | Reply

I have been having to push the back button multiple times to go back one page. Curiously I hovered over the back button and notice that the link to go back to appears to be an ad link.

rushmc  (D License)

May 24, 2010, 7:32 AM
Post #2 of 14 (869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kawisixer01] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
I have been having to push the back button multiple times to go back one page. Curiously I hovered over the back button and notice that the link to go back to appears to be an ad link.

Happening to me too
The windows on the left of the page are not right and the back button clears them and the ad banners for the first 3 back clicks. The 4th click finally gets you where you want to go

Bip  (D 573)

May 24, 2010, 9:05 AM
Post #3 of 14 (866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rushmc] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Happening for me too. Looks like the ads on the left side.

rushmc  (D License)

May 24, 2010, 10:06 AM
Post #4 of 14 (864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bip] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
Happening for me too. Looks like the ads on the left side.

And the banner on top display the webpage can not be found error message

rushmc  (D License)

May 24, 2010, 1:24 PM
Post #5 of 14 (856 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kawisixer01] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I think it is fixed!Smile

Erroll

May 24, 2010, 9:24 PM
Post #6 of 14 (849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rushmc] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:

Nope.Unimpressed

Bip  (D 573)

May 26, 2010, 5:10 AM
Post #7 of 14 (829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Erroll] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Basejumper.com has the same problem.

psmarais
Technical Support
May 27, 2010, 2:54 AM
Post #8 of 14 (816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bip] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Hi guys,

I'll get on this one immediately

--Edit--

Hi there,

This situation just escalated. It seems that this is the work of malicious ads. I'm sitting in South Africa, so I don't see the same ads as the rest of you. I will need your help on this one. If you come across this issue again, please post in this thread with as much of the following information as possible.

- The browser you were using at the time
- The country you where you where at that time (State if in US)
- If possible, a screenshot should would be helpfull

Thanks,
Pieter

(This post was edited by psmarais on May 27, 2010, 3:10 AM)

TrophyHusband  (D 20112)

Jun 25, 2010, 8:23 PM
Post #9 of 14 (758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [psmarais] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

this is happening tonight with internet explorer. i'm in new york.

mnealtx  (B 30496)

Jun 26, 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #10 of 14 (752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [psmarais] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Hello Pieter -

IE
Access is via Germany
Hovering over the back arrow gives a doubleclick.net address, screenshot attached.
Attachments: doubleclick.jpg (18.0 KB)

Erroll

Jun 27, 2010, 4:11 AM
Post #11 of 14 (748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Erroll] Back button has to be multiple clicked to work [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
In reply to:

Nope.Unimpressed

It's baaaaack.......Pirate

Bip  (D 573)

Jun 27, 2010, 5:53 AM
Post #12 of 14 (746 views)
Shortcut

Yes it is back.

rushmc  (D License)

Jun 29, 2010, 10:12 AM
Post #13 of 14 (720 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Yes it is back.

Yes it is

rushmc  (D License)

Jun 29, 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #14 of 14 (719 views)
Shortcut

All add window now show the web page can not be displayed IE error window. As you click the back button they (the windows) go blank one at a time. If the page has 4 of these windows it seems it takes 4 back button clicks. If 3 then 3 and so on. Even in the errors and bugs pages

Forums : Dropzone.com : Error and Bug Reports

Search for (options)