Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Lucky123  (B 32658)

May 20, 2010, 3:10 PM
Post #51 of 81 (726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [millertime24] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

You can get a ticket from Salt Lake to Spokane for $182 plus tax at Southwest. I can pick you up from the airport if you fly in. I'll be sure to get some pictures for you. I see the cadets at my home DZ, Mile Hi-Skydiving all the time. If you get accepted you will be in my neck of the woods. Hopefully I will see you in Lost Prairie in a couple months.

Skootz  (A 51479)

May 20, 2010, 3:15 PM
Post #52 of 81 (722 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lucky123] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

Good job Lucky!!! Yeah Mike!!! We wanna see you!!! Let me know what we can do to help you get up here.

millertime24  (C 38793)

May 20, 2010, 3:55 PM
Post #53 of 81 (720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Skootz] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

I appreciate it guys I really do. The money I have to put into my car to make it compliant pretty much makes it so that wont happen (need a new windshield and thermostat... maybe even a transmission flush). Suck that priorities are what they are, but I trust that I wouldn't be too much fun to be around these days (work stuffUnsure). I'm going to keep on keeping on and maybe get a jump or 2 in before the end of the month. With any luck we'll meet up at LP or sooner if you guys end up coming down here before that.Smile

jasonRose  (D 26304)

May 20, 2010, 5:36 PM
Post #54 of 81 (714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [millertime24] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

Excuses excuses!!Wink

Thermostat $9
Windshield $100 using insurance
Transmission flush $40

My advice- sell the car, buy a plane ticket, jump the Ritz and steal a buss pass when you get home. CoolCoolCool

jasonRose  (D 26304)

May 20, 2010, 5:41 PM
Post #55 of 81 (712 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

We definitely need to rock the corsets and start Dirty Pirate Hooker jumps.

Holy shit balls batman!! Just for that comment I want to be a camera toting pimp/peg legged pirate!!! Tongue

Skootz  (A 51479)

May 21, 2010, 7:15 AM
Post #56 of 81 (692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonRose] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

Rosie....just cuz you are SO nice.....we might let you on a DPH jump. Smile

Amazon  (D License)

May 21, 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #57 of 81 (688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladydyver] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Here is hotel info for those who opt not to pitch a tent Wink

LaQuinta
1513 S Smitty's Blvd
509-659-1007
Approx 89$/nite

Colwell Motor Inn - America's Best Value Inn
501 W. 1st Ave
509-659-1620
Approx 79$/nite

Best Western Bronco Inn
105 Galbreath Way
509-659-5000
Approx 85-100$/nite

Top Hat Motel
210 E. 1st Ave
509-659-1100
Rate -???

Also as an update ----
Amazon has said there will be PMS initiation jumpsSmile<=====That requires being able to JUMP.. have fun and PULL right???? The first part would be good.. but right now.. the PULL part seems to be a no go with the bad shoulder that I hurt againPiratePiratePiratePirate
Nite jumps available - it is a full moon this weekendSmile be sure to bring your glow sticks/strobes
Traditional Potluck with Bonfire on saturday.....and all the trouble that tends to go with that ShockedShockedShocked
We will be jumping Monday as well CoolCoolCool

Feel free to contact me for any questions....Tongue

ladydyver  (D 30784)

May 21, 2010, 10:37 AM
Post #58 of 81 (683 views)
Shortcut

no PMS initiations as amazon is injured ---- heal fast my friend!

skootzie, we will have to definitely pull out the stops for the dirty pirate hooker jumpslWink

Amazon  (D License)

May 21, 2010, 10:45 AM
Post #59 of 81 (680 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladydyver] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
no PMS initiations as amazon is injured ---- heal fast my friend!

skootzie, we will have to definitely pull out the stops for the dirty pirate hooker jumpslWink

I am REALLLLLLLLY hoping that by the time Prairie rolls around I can get some PMS jumps..Unsure

New Rig.... New jumpsuit..... new HD camera... New Helmet... alll waiting for this shoulder to heal....I may have to have it cut on yet.. and I was hoping to not have to do that and just let the rotator cuff heal the way the left one didUnsureUnsureUnsure

grannyinthesky  (D 30311)

May 21, 2010, 8:44 PM
Post #60 of 81 (658 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
I appreciate it guys I really do. The money I have to put into my car to make it compliant pretty much makes it so that wont happen (need a new windshield and thermostat... maybe even a transmission flush). Suck that priorities are what they are, but I trust that I wouldn't be too much fun to be around these days (work stuffUnsure). I'm going to keep on keeping on and maybe get a jump or 2 in before the end of the month. With any luck we'll meet up at LP or sooner if you guys end up coming down here before that.Smile

I'm working on a few of us from Star making a trip that direction mid June. Smile

(This post was edited by grannyinthesky on May 21, 2010, 8:47 PM)

ladydyver  (D 30784)

May 21, 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #61 of 81 (649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [grannyinthesky] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

I'm working on a few of us from Star making a trip that direction mid June. Smile

i am hoping to get a group commited to either eloy or perris/elsinore for a winter get away....if you know any star jumpers who that are interested let me know.....Wink

May 22, 2010, 4:49 PM
Post #62 of 81 (639 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

i am hoping to get a group commited to either eloy or perris/elsinore for a winter get away....if you know any star jumpers who that are interested let me know.....Wink

If you're thinking Holiday Boogie time, I'll be booking my flight next month. I/m working on getting a few others to go too.

ladydyver  (D 30784)

May 23, 2010, 12:47 AM
Post #63 of 81 (631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [grannyinthesky] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

If you're thinking Holiday Boogie time, I'll be booking my flight next month. I/m working on getting a few others to go too.

no holiday boogie we are committed to sebastian....time share and all...it would be a feb/mar trip....Tongue

May 23, 2010, 8:43 PM
Post #64 of 81 (619 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

no holiday boogie we are committed to sebastian....time share and all...it would be a feb/mar trip....Tongue

Hmmmm... about the third week of March might be a nice time. :)

Skootz  (A 51479)

May 24, 2010, 8:08 PM
Post #65 of 81 (602 views)
Shortcut

We are planning on being down there for Christmas. Going to do the "other" relative work there also though.

May 24, 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #66 of 81 (596 views)
Shortcut

Cool. I'm trying to persuade some of the other Star jumpers to make the trip this year. Smile

jasonRose  (D 26304)

May 25, 2010, 6:04 PM
Post #67 of 81 (582 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Rosie....just cuz you are SO nice.....we might let you on a DPH jump. Smile

Might....Tongue Girls in sexy outfits getting on a jump plane.... I would hang onto the landing gear to altitude just to get on that jump...Sly

drdive  (D 29619)

May 25, 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #68 of 81 (573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonRose] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

I will be on that jump, plahing BolassCoolTongue

Sure you still want to come??Unimpressed

Skootz  (A 51479)

May 26, 2010, 7:35 AM
Post #69 of 81 (565 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drdive] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I will be on that jump, plahing BolassCoolTongue

Sure you still want to come??Unimpressed

Wow....am I the only one who read this as Doc going low on Rosie?!?! Doc...I didn't know you were into such things!

drdive  (D 29619)

May 26, 2010, 8:33 AM
Post #70 of 81 (563 views)
Shortcut

Skootz - how did your sweet and innocent mind go there???????????FrownFrownCrazyShockedUnsureUnimpressedPirateFrownWink

I was offering to wear one of Bolass's thoroughly washed and bleached thongs!! But I don't think he has any big enough.ShockedShocked

Skootz  (A 51479)

May 26, 2010, 8:39 AM
Post #71 of 81 (560 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drdive] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Skootz - how did your sweet and innocent mind go there???????????FrownFrownCrazyShockedUnsureUnimpressedPirateFrownWink

I was offering to wear one of Bolass's thoroughly washed and bleached thongs!! But I don't think he has any big enough.ShockedShocked

Hahahha....I love that this has turned into the pick on Bolas thread! AWESOME! WinkLaugh

I will have to get back to you on the thong situation.....I'm not sure I'll allow them. WinkBlush Might have to be a nakkid jump for the boys!

Bolas  (D License)

May 26, 2010, 8:49 AM
Post #72 of 81 (559 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:

Hahahha....I love that this has turned into the pick on Bolas thread! AWESOME! WinkLaugh

I will have to get back to you on the thong situation.....I'm not sure I'll allow them. WinkBlush Might have to be a nakkid jump for the boys!

Thongs can be worn over the legstraps for the plane ride or if breakaway under. Once off, can be wrapped around the upper arm or stuffed in an old leg BOC if rig is so equipped. Angelic

(This post was edited by Bolas on May 26, 2010, 8:49 AM)

Skootz  (A 51479)

May 26, 2010, 8:57 AM
Post #73 of 81 (555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bolas] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Thongs can be worn over the legstraps for the plane ride or if breakaway under. Once off, can be wrapped around the upper arm or stuffed in an old leg BOC if rig is so equipped. Angelic

Excellent idea Bolas!!! I think maybe you've done it a time or two. Wink Is there video of said jumps???? WinkBlushBlush Ok....but serious....is there? Wink

Amazon  (D License)

May 26, 2010, 9:27 AM
Post #74 of 81 (553 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:

That can have hilarious consequences

Skootz  (A 51479)

May 26, 2010, 9:31 AM
Post #75 of 81 (550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amazon] WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yes....but I love laughing at the boys making an ass out of themselves more than anything else!!!! Laugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)