Forums: Skydiving: Gear and Rigging:
Likestojump is...

millertime24  (C 38793)

Jan 30, 2010, 6:38 PM
Post #1 of 7 (2661 views)
Shortcut
Likestojump is... Can't Post

AN AWESOME GEAR DEALER!!! I recently just got back from Iraq and while there I bought a second/backup rig from likestojump. I just got it in the mail today from my brother and all I can say is WOW! This 05 Jav looks to be in new condition. The Nitron150 is still crispy and new. And if that isn't enough he hooked me up with a repack on the reserve so I could hit the ground running when I got back.

Fantastic cusomer service. Excellent condition gear. VERY fair pricing. Good on you Paul. You've done right by me!WinkCoolSmile

roostnureye  (D 32166)

Feb 17, 2010, 7:57 AM
Post #2 of 7 (2249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [millertime24] Likestojump is... [In reply to] Can't Post

same here, i just traded him my spectre 170 for a spectre 150, great looking canopy, nice and crisp, i would definatly recommend him as a great gear dealer. thanks again!

rickt86  (B 33753)

Mar 28, 2010, 10:51 AM
Post #3 of 7 (1866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [roostnureye] Likestojump is... [In reply to] Can't Post

same here, Paul is awesome, helped me on my budget as a jump pilot. I even have travel benefits on an airline so I flew to him to pickup the rig, he met me at the airport! Then he EVEN met up with me at the expos and gave me some packing tips and gear tips! He is an AWESOME person, you can feel very confident doing business with him! Also cool to see a boogies!

mrbiceps  (D License)

Mar 28, 2010, 7:05 PM
Post #4 of 7 (1786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rickt86] Likestojump is... [In reply to] Can't Post

shame about his attitude though....

jumpwally  (D License)

Mar 30, 2010, 11:20 AM
Post #5 of 7 (1623 views)
Shortcut

a Racer fan,,,,,,TongueWink

quadrevium  (B 35014)

Jun 1, 2010, 6:40 AM
Post #6 of 7 (1323 views)
Shortcut

Yea, he sold some gear for me quick--- got the payment and he took like 10% comission. Nice deal. (even met me to pick it up)

Viss  (D 29574)

Jun 3, 2010, 6:22 AM
Post #7 of 7 (1170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [quadrevium] Likestojump is... [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll jump on the bandwagon and say that I've had good experiences with him as well. I have bought and sold a couple items from him, and payment, shipping etc was done in a very timely manner. I've also called him a few times looking for gear for our freshly licensed jumpers and he shoots me a list that day! Keep up the good work Paul, its good to have someone reliably recycling and redistributing used gear back into the system.

Paul Visser
D-29574 S/L-I

Forums : Skydiving : Gear and Rigging

Search for (options)