Forums: Community: Blue Skies - In Memory Of:
Benjamin Lunn

1335smaj  (D 22231)

Jan 12, 2010, 6:52 PM
Post #1 of 5 (1741 views)
Shortcut
Benjamin Lunn Can't Post

I remember you Ben Lunn. I doubt anyone else will. Ben was an Airborn Ranger and a new skydiver. My kids loved him. When Ben left us my kids felt Greenday's "Time of your life" was written just for him. We still think of it as Ben's song. He loved skydiving so much! Anyway....
If you knew Ben Lunn, or even if you didn't don't be afraid to leave a post.
RLTW

warpedskydiver  (Student)

Jan 13, 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #2 of 5 (1568 views)
Shortcut
Re: [1335smaj] Benjamin Lunn [In reply to] Can't Post

KIA?

Went in?

Other?

Sorry to hear about it, another good guy is gone.

Now he can fall in with the heavens gate division.

1335smaj  (D 22231)

Jan 13, 2010, 8:33 PM
Post #3 of 5 (1459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [warpedskydiver] Benjamin Lunn [In reply to] Can't Post

Bens reserve opened on climbout and went over the tail of a 182. He reminds me of how important it is to look over peoples gear.

pinkydo75

Jun 6, 2011, 4:02 PM
Post #4 of 5 (1008 views)
Shortcut

I was thinking of Ben today and was missing him. I decided to do an internet search to see if I could find some pics, or maybe a facebook page and instead found this site. I graduated from high school with Ben and he was a very dear friend. He touched so many lives with his beautiful smile and sense of humor. I have lost a lot of family and friends throughout my life, but losing him has been the hardest thing I've ever went through, besides the loss of my son. I visit his grave often and laugh at the good times and cry because he isn't here anymore. Mariah Carey's song Hero was played at his funeral and I still can't listen to it today without crying and missing him. 4th of July's are still hard but I know he is watching over us. RIP BEN...WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

fastfaller2  (D 23454)

Jun 6, 2011, 8:25 PM
Post #5 of 5 (959 views)
Shortcut

Airborn - All The Way!

Forums : Community : Blue Skies - In Memory Of

Search for (options)