Forums: Skydiving Disciplines: Relative Work:
Good luck to all Collegiate Nationals Competitors!

bliston  (D 23040)

Dec 26, 2009, 6:24 AM
Post #1 of 5 (795 views)
Shortcut
Good luck to all Collegiate Nationals Competitors! Can't Post

Hope all the collegiate competitors have a safe and fun meet this week - I think Collegiate Nationals runs from Dec. 28 - Jan 3rd this year at Skydive Spaceland in TX. If anyone on-site can post updates, that would be great!

While I wish everyone good luck - I wish the West Point Parachute Teams and the Aggies just a little bit more... Gig 'em and Beat Air Force!

Blues,
Ben

gemini  (D 24349)

Dec 27, 2009, 6:48 PM
Post #2 of 5 (730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bliston] Good luck to all Collegiate Nationals Competitors! [In reply to] Can't Post

Today was a practice day and the sky was clear although a little chilly, almost no wind.

DZ areas away from main landing area had standing water due to the storms earlier in the week.

A lot of competitors were registering with the Army cadets and the Airforce cadets on site since last weekend.

A few accuracy jumpers missed the tuffet and were limping around in the late afternoon.

Most of the tandems were impressed with all the cadets.

Lots of loads of competitors.

bliston  (D 23040)

Dec 28, 2009, 7:27 AM
Post #3 of 5 (710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gemini] Good luck to all Collegiate Nationals Competitors! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the update, please keep us posted on with the scores...

dqpacker  (D 32043)

Dec 29, 2009, 2:32 PM
Post #4 of 5 (660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bliston] Good luck to all Collegiate Nationals Competitors! [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.uspacollegiates.com

sdctlc  (D 16437)

Dec 29, 2009, 4:29 PM
Post #5 of 5 (656 views)
Shortcut

+1 and I hope they all have a great time. I remember it was a great experience early in my Skydiving career many years ago... Lots of fun..Smile

Forums : Skydiving Disciplines : Relative Work

Search for (options)