worst nightmare! Can't Post

http://www.youtube.com/...ture=player_embedded

he handled it very well though! cool move

virgin-burner

Dec 16, 2009, 6:16 AM
Post #2 of 8 (1477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sparkie] worst nightmare! [In reply to] Can't Post

that's like the 3rd time repost.. there's a rather lengthy thread on this one..

first time i notice that his micron looks like mine tough, but i dont have a skyhook.. Angelic

j-d  (A 11375)

Dec 16, 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #3 of 8 (1356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sparkie] worst nightmare! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ohhh that very very bad!!! Crazy Lucky that the main open well!!!

But a question comes into my mind. Is this king of door always have this little handle there?? That is a kind of big safety issue! It is quite obvious that something on your rig can get stuck onto that handle?

Correct me if I'm wrong! (New in the sport and have always jump from twin so no issue with the door)

Psychonaut  (C License)

Dec 16, 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #4 of 8 (1304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j-d] worst nightmare! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Ohhh that very very bad!!! Crazy Lucky that the main open well!!!

But a question comes into my mind. Is this king of door always have this little handle there?? That is a kind of big safety issue! It is quite obvious that something on your rig can get stuck onto that handle?

Correct me if I'm wrong! (New in the sport and have always jump from twin so no issue with the door)

If you search there's atleast one thread on here I've read that goes into detail about it. Long story short you're correct, the handle isn't the best idea; it isn't too common but it really just depends where you jump.

By the way, you must be mistaken with your A license number, if you just got it you'll be over 55,000 Cool

j-d  (A 11375)

Dec 16, 2009, 2:23 PM
Post #5 of 8 (1267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Psychonaut] worst nightmare! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
By the way, you must be mistaken with your A license number, if you just got it you'll be over 55,000 Cool

It's CSPA A liscence, not an USPA A liscence. And it's the right numberSmile I got it last summer in august. I worked hard for it, please don't call me a liar Frown

And there is over 55,000 people in US that have their a liscence?? Whoaaawwww Thats a lot!!

(This post was edited by j-d on Dec 16, 2009, 2:26 PM)

Psychonaut  (C License)

Dec 16, 2009, 5:10 PM
Post #6 of 8 (1186 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:

It's CSPA A liscence, not an USPA A liscence. And it's the right numberSmile I got it last summer in august. I worked hard for it, please don't call me a liar Frown

And there is over 55,000 people in US that have their a liscence?? Whoaaawwww Thats a lot!!

My bad!!

Yeah last I flipped through parachutist it broke 56,000

wolfriverjoe  (A 50013)

Dec 16, 2009, 5:42 PM
Post #7 of 8 (1165 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:

There aren't really that many.

It includes all A licenses ever issued. A lot of jumpers have upgraded to a higher license. Others have quit.

I can think of at least 10 jumpers that I know personally that aren't jumping anymore.

They are included in the 55000.

JohnDeere  (D License)

Dec 16, 2009, 6:28 PM
Post #8 of 8 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [virgin-burner] worst nightmare! [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
that's like the 3rd time repost.. there's a rather lengthy thread on this one..

first time i notice that his micron looks like mine tough, but i dont have a skyhook.. Angelic

Yea its not like that handle couldnt pull your reserve cableCrazy

Forums : Skydiving : Safety and Training

Search for (options)