Forums: Skydiving: Events & Places to Jump:
RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

RastaRicanAir  (B 27323)

Aug 6, 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #1 of 72 (2132 views)
Shortcut
RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend Can't Post

....That's about all the info there is for now.
Oh, there's certain to be more to it. But it'll be a surprise.
Hell, some of it will be a surprise to ME, but I know there's a team of freaks already working on it.
There will be entertainment {**cough** boobies} and refreshing beverages, to be sure, and perhaps even food. Not to mention the unique brand of fellowship only The Farm can offer.

No. I'm not giving out a number, but it is a BIG one. So, if you know me, you know I won't let it go by lightly. If you don't, this would be a perfect opportunity to find out if I'm as big an ass as I let on.

Plus: Bolas will be there!

I don't beg.
But I'm going 800 miles to be at this thing. Anyone closer has no excuse. Cool

....The kilt? Always a possibility....

DangerRoo  (A 53842)

Aug 6, 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #2 of 72 (2113 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RastaRicanAir] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

I love the farm!!!

not so sure I can get there for it though, Ill send my spankings through cyndi Tongue

maybe I can make it for halloween?

Nutz  (D License)

Aug 7, 2009, 4:58 AM
Post #3 of 72 (2108 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RastaRicanAir] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

What are you - like eighty? Wink

LaughLaughLaugh

Boobies??? Heck I might be there for that! Cool

turtlespeed

Aug 7, 2009, 2:20 PM
Post #4 of 72 (2074 views)
Shortcut

How many of the wise men will be there?

RastaRicanAir  (B 27323)

Aug 7, 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #5 of 72 (2053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [turtlespeed] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

Depends who wants to give them a ride. This is a collectivist communal type of gig. Y'know, from each according to his ability....

upndownshop  (D 23924)

Aug 9, 2009, 8:59 AM
Post #7 of 72 (1993 views)
Shortcut

Ill try this again.Crazy

Ahhh Robby, it will be a good one!!! See ya there!

RastaRicanAir  (B 27323)

Aug 9, 2009, 4:17 PM
Post #8 of 72 (1980 views)
Shortcut

UPDATE: Guests to this event -particularly those with access to a wholesale club membership- are requested to bring along certain provisions (Read: PUDDIN') at their convenience.

Flavor selection is less important than VOLUME. Please PM me with comfirmations or questions. Cool

Bolas  (D License)

Aug 9, 2009, 9:03 PM
Post #9 of 72 (1962 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
UPDATE: Guests to this event -particularly those with access to a wholesale club membership- are requested to bring along certain provisions (Read: PUDDIN') at their convenience.

Flavor selection is less important than VOLUME. Please PM me with comfirmations or questions. Cool

I'd discourage tapioca. Creamy puddings only. Smile

Nutz  (D License)

Aug 10, 2009, 4:59 AM
Post #10 of 72 (1951 views)
Shortcut

I'm liking the sound of this! Pudding and boobies, hmmmmm. Cool

rlucus  (C 37442)

Aug 10, 2009, 8:54 AM
Post #11 of 72 (1932 views)
Shortcut

Count me in plus a few locals I'll drag with me.

RastaRicanAir  (B 27323)

Aug 10, 2009, 11:45 AM
Post #12 of 72 (1917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nutz] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
I'm liking the sound of this! Pudding and boobies, hmmmmm. Cool

It's important to cling to the simple joys of childhood regardless of our chronological age. In fact, in one conversation regarding the event yesterday, the words: slip and slide came up in the same sentence. As did the words baby and oil.

ALSO: See my thread in the Bonfire if you want to play good Samaritan and help a few more guests find some accomodations.

Good point re: the puddin,' Bolas. Rice Pudding is also out of the question.

popsjumper  (D 999999999)

Aug 10, 2009, 6:46 PM
Post #13 of 72 (1890 views)
Shortcut

Now why in the hell did blood pudding pop into my mind?
I don't get it.
Unsure

RastaRicanAir  (B 27323)

Aug 10, 2009, 6:59 PM
Post #14 of 72 (1886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [popsjumper] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

I hate you.... Unimpressed

The_Don  (B License)

Aug 10, 2009, 8:02 PM
Post #15 of 72 (1875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [popsjumper] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

Laugh

keithbar  (A 14048)

Aug 10, 2009, 9:47 PM
Post #16 of 72 (1863 views)
Shortcut

so what's up man is this a sat. and sun thing? fri, sat and sun? mon too? how long is rastaricanair gonna be rocking the farm???

RastaRicanAir  (B 27323)

Aug 10, 2009, 11:03 PM
Post #17 of 72 (1859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [keithbar] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey DUDE! How ya been??
I'll be there Friday throughout. But I imagine the peak jackassery will take place a bit on Friday and the bulk on Saturday night.

keithbar  (A 14048)

Aug 11, 2009, 4:26 PM
Post #18 of 72 (1818 views)
Shortcut

hey back at ya. I've been doing o.k. hitting bama regular getting some sweet video of wingsuit flying and skysurfing.Cool made maybe 60 since fitz. haven't been to the farm in a while. might have to show up and watch you get your b-day spanking.

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Aug 11, 2009, 8:47 PM
Post #19 of 72 (1800 views)
Shortcut

Goddamn it.... If this was the weekend before or the weekend after, I'm there for sure. But noooo... I get stuck with the in-laws that very weekend. Mad

Oh well, I can't spank your ass, not that I'd ever want to, but at least you can't spank mine either (my b-day's Aug 26) Tongue

RastaRicanAir  (B 27323)

Aug 12, 2009, 11:34 AM
Post #20 of 72 (1778 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BillyVance] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh sh*t! You both just reminded me. I've gotta get get over to FedEx soon and find out how much to ship the Hole-y Paddle up to GA. (It won't fit in my luggage, and carry-on would be a feat.)
Plus, I wanna see the look on the Kinko's guy's face. Sly

[Edited to Add:] Not for me, of course, bitches. But if I don't birth some more OrFuns while I'm there this trip'll be a total bust.

(This post was edited by RastaRicanAir on Aug 12, 2009, 11:36 AM)

iluvtofly  (C License)

Aug 12, 2009, 3:11 PM
Post #21 of 72 (1767 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
Oh sh*t! You both just reminded me. I've gotta get get over to FedEx soon and find out how much to ship the Hole-y Paddle up to GA. (It won't fit in my luggage, and carry-on would be a feat.)
Plus, I wanna see the look on the Kinko's guy's face. Sly

[Edited to Add:] Not for me, of course, bitches. But if I don't birth some more OrFuns while I'm there this trip'll be a total bust.

Is Skymama coming? If so I'd be afraid of her breaking the paddle again. LaughLaugh

Premier skymama  (D 26699)
Aug 12, 2009, 6:09 PM
Post #22 of 72 (1754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [iluvtofly] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote:
Is Skymama coming? If so I'd be afraid of her breaking the paddle again.

I won't be able to make it. I'm going on vacation and sending my son off to college between now and then, so finances will be tight. Someone else will have to stand in for me!

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Aug 12, 2009, 9:44 PM
Post #23 of 72 (1739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Quote:

I won't be able to make it. I'm going on vacation and sending my son off to college between now and then, so finances will be tight. Someone else will have to stand in for me!

Note to everybody who's attending: For the love of God, save your asses! DON'T invite Amazon!!!!

SlySlySly

popsjumper  (D 999999999)

Aug 13, 2009, 4:43 AM
Post #24 of 72 (1728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skymama] RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

In reply to:
Quote:

Wait a minute! Son...off to college?
Think about the savings on your food bill!

BillyVance  (D 18895)

Aug 13, 2009, 9:00 AM
Post #25 of 72 (1710 views)
Shortcut

In reply to:
In reply to:
Quote:

Wait a minute! Son...off to college?
Think about the savings on your food bill!

Not exactly. Instead of buying food, she's sending money to him to buy food himself. Tongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Skydiving : Events & Places to Jump

Search for (options)