Forums: Dropzone.com: Suggestions and Feedback:
Save as draft

stratostar  (Student)

Jul 27, 2009, 5:38 PM
Post #1 of 5 (858 views)
Shortcut
Save as draft Quote | Reply

It would be really cool if there was a way to save a post as a draft in order to work on it more or to think it over for a day before posting it, that way we wouldn't have to copy & paste into a word doc or other.

DrewEckhardt  (D 28461)

Jul 27, 2009, 7:40 PM
Post #2 of 5 (834 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stratostar] Save as draft [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
It would be really cool if there was a way to save a post as a draft in order to work on it more or to think it over for a day before posting it, that way we wouldn't have to copy & paste into a word doc or other.

Use firefox with mozex so that you can edit text input using the editor of your choice.

JohnRich  (D License)

Jul 27, 2009, 8:41 PM
Post #3 of 5 (830 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stratostar] Save as draft [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:

I do that sometimes, but I don't consider a cut-and-paste that big of an inconvenience.

stratostar  (Student)

Jul 28, 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #4 of 5 (822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JohnRich] Save as draft [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I know, it was more of "think about it" deal, perview post, post, delete, draft. Smile

Andy9o8  (D License)

Jul 30, 2009, 12:09 PM
Post #5 of 5 (808 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JohnRich] Save as draft [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In reply to:
In reply to:

I do that sometimes, but I don't consider a cut-and-paste that big of an inconvenience.

I do that, too. I suppose the point might be that it would be nice to be able to start drafting a post on Computer A, save it as a draft on the DZ.com network (like AOL and Yahoo let you do, for example), and then resume drafting it on Computer B, without having to first e-mail the draft to yourself (I've done that, too, with longer posts. Not that I'm verbose. Angelic)

(This post was edited by Andy9o8 on Jul 30, 2009, 12:10 PM)

Forums : Dropzone.com : Suggestions and Feedback

Search for (options)